Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Designed a new cycling product – how do magazine reviews work?
  • DezB
    Free Member

All my shirts are short sleeved. If they were earrings (another idea for you?) I might be interested. But then I'd have to get my ear pierced.

BigJohn

I might be missing something here. Won't they get caught in the rear mech?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Very nice, I hope I can afford a pair (and some new shirts, I just ordered 4 with single cuffs D'oh)

rootes1

wow they looks nice, but might be an idea to lose the shimano and dura ace trademarks off of them in case big s gets upset.

+1 for etsy for selling them

Goz
    Free Member

Im sure TJ the fashion guru would be up for a pair.

yoshimi

Want some – how much?

Nice idea.

Make hay while the sun shines before more bling/expensive versions start popping up in Links or TM Lewin.

Nobby

I'd like some of those too.

james-o
    Free Member

make a load – a few 100?
    set up simple mail order site
    send some with press release to journos – freebies will get a mention i'm sure!
    sell via a mail order site

nice idea, like them a lot, good luck!

fettling
    Free Member

Thanks for all the positive responses.
    The website is up, so you can now all complain about the price.

I am just about to post a pair off to Mark@STW (apparently he has gone home sick). So fingers crossed they will review them this week… Will send suitable sweetener as per Brother Will's suggestion.

Also sending off another batch to the plater so I have more than 15 pairs to sell.

Thanks for the suggestions of sites to sell on. May consider them if my own site is a complete flop.

warton
    Free Member

personally I think the price is fine. Paul Smith ones go from 60ish up to 90ish. what sort of fastening is it, do they swivel round for easy entry?

Onzadog
    Free Member

what's the discount code for STW members?

fettling
    Free Member

Warton, fastenings swivel so you can put them on easily.

Onzadog, discout for STW members?
    Only doing specials for mates… You will just have to content yourself with knowing you have one of only 30 pairs in exsitence (until I make some more).

Onzadog
    Free Member

Hey, if you don't ask, you don't get! 😉

Just sent your website to the wife.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Designed a new cycling product – how do magazine reviews work?’ is closed to new replies.