Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Descent Gear – Thank you!!!
  • mikey74
    Free Member

After my body armour fell apart in the wash, I urgently need to get a new one by today, before I fly out tomorrow morning.

Thankfully Descent Gear came up trumps, shipping it out by recorded delivery at no extra charge, as opposed to their standard shipping.

… and a small bag of Haribo came with it to boot!! :mrgreen:

Brilliant service.

spuddle
    Free Member

Once ordered a chainring from them, got a dispatch email, then 3 days later got another email saying it was actually out of stock! maybe you got lucky!

mikey74
    Free Member

A friendly telephone conversation probably helped, or…. maybe you got unlucky.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i had good service from them too – shimano shoes already heavily discounted, and then shipped to france for no extra cost.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Always had great service from them.

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

No he did not get lucky. It,s standard service from Si.
    Descent are decent rider/racer owned much more chance than crc getting my £.

mtbmaff
    Free Member

I’ve just been to their unit and I gotta say it looked ok, they haven’t been there long and it’s a work in progress but they had some very nice kit in there.

deadkenny
    Free Member

So they are legit then?

Ordered an item that’s claimed to be in stock, they’ve taken the money, order history says ‘incomplete’ whatever that means and nothing shipped. Sent email, just got a reply from Si to call. Tried but not getting through, though I have limited times I can call.

Concerned now that a) they don’t have the item in stock even though it still shows it is and b) money taken.

Just want them to either ship the damn thing or cancel & refund.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Descent Gear – Thank you!!!’ is closed to new replies.