Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Derren Brown – What a crock of………..
  • Skyliner
    Free Member

It was all going well until the garden bit (only 18mins in)!!

Townfox
    Free Member

Its total balls

👿

Skyliner
    Free Member

Pathetic. I'm going to leave a tape recorder playing tonight saying I can ride up that hill 😆

Kuco

Surely this bit Derren Brown would of made it obvious it was going to be crap

Jamie
    Free Member

Can't be worse than the lottery one. Interesting so far I thought.

boingboing
    Free Member

Good scene in the coppers house imo.

Skyliner
    Free Member

I'm not watching it honest!! Just like I dont like Eastenders but always manage to catch the last half hour 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

Hmmm…..starting to annoy me now.

Jamie
    Free Member

It annoyed me so much I double posted.

timdrayton
    Free Member

That guy would benefit from an education not life affirming twaddle over a crocodile in the back garden.

"i've been having dreams about derren"

Yep and there was even film crews an everyfink

This is so clearly bollox

yunki
    Free Member

interesting psychology.. seen similar small scale stuff with drug rehab and psychosis recovery..

Jamie
    Free Member

I believe there is lots to it. It just suffers through the artifice of a TV show.

timdrayton
    Free Member

Im rooting for the train

emma82
    Free Member

Train!!! Chooo choooo. What a disappointing end to that. What a load of old shite.

Jamie
    Free Member

I also believe matey is on methadone given his reaction to nearly getting twatted by a train.

yunki
    Free Member

jamie

+1 or even 2

Spongebob
    Free Member

If it is live, let's hope the plane crashes! 😈

kimbers

you mean magics not real?! shocking

and on the grown up tv
    news series of mad men on bbc hd on my new hd tv was excellent

Jamie
    Free Member

Oh my god! Derren just made a dog talk! Now that is impressive.

….oh hang on a minute. That was the Churchill ad.

Spongebob
    Free Member

A proper crock of…….!!

tails
    Free Member

Just turned over were they actually on a real plane and did the other people know it is a gag? As if brown pulled that kinda stunt on me at 30000 feet i'd deck him.

Jamie
    Free Member

Real plane. Actors. Vulcan Death Grip. Simulator. Almost X-Factor levels of bullshit.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

All actors.

Aww bless, he can't even begin to comprehend what's been happening to him.
    Poor lad must have an IQ of about 85

tails
    Free Member

Actors

Good in that case i wonder if he could cure my flying phobia.

Crell
    Free Member

Ah the sanctimony of singletrack. Looks like it will have a transformational impact on the guy's life, and that of his friends and family. Apart from the smarm of Brown, what's there to complain about?

No tails, they were all in on it bar the guy landing the "plane"

grievoustim
    Free Member

i got cross and turned over during the dream sequence

Brown was just using the same technique as a stage hypnotist

The guy is "highly suggestable"

what this means in the real world is that the guy knows full well he is taking part in a TV show – but is willing to play along with the charade. He is fully aware of what is going on, the important part is that he can be relied upon to do what is expected of him and "play the game". At some point he will have signed a disclaimer saying he gave Derren Brown permission to mess with his life – so he will be ready for anything unusual that might happen to hime after this point, and realise that its all just a TV show.

People who take part in stage hypnotist shows are the same – they are not hypnotised, they are just extroverts/ show offs who are happy to play the role of the idiot doing stupid things on stage because a hypnotist told them to

Junkyard
    Free Member

so grevious tim you are a sceptic then 😉
    I quite enjoy what he does like the bit when he was in the coppers house was not acting as clearly the guy was scared when he realised the copper was home. It is interesting what he can get people to do. Of course it is a trick , of sorts, but it is still an interesting use of hypnosis, psychology , NLP and other stuff.
    He did seem to change ina positive way , affectionate to his Mum and the street party, applying to be a copper etc.
    No real harm in it IMHO.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Derren Brown – What a crock of………..’ is closed to new replies.