Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • derek_starship = blackgem – who is tagging almost all of my posts with this?
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Al, erm, thanks, I think.

(note to self, must try harder to upset people so as to fit in better on STW). 😉

Drac

Sorry for slow reponse, I received this email.

I just saw Derek_Starships post on the forum there and was going to email him to apologise and give an explanation. However I see he has no email address so thought you may be able to pass this message onto him.

First up, it was never intended to insult him or cause any offence.

The reason I make the comparison is that I’ve been a member of the STW site for something like 8 or 9 years and I well remember Blackgem. At the time she got a fair bit of stick but I genuinely found her quite funny and she was a decent person. Her posts used to make me chuckle. Not laughing at her I must add.
    Anyhow, Derek_Starship just struck me as being very similar. In that I chuckle at his posts. He’s one of the STW characters, and a good one, just in the same way that Blackgem was. I look forward to what he will post next as it’s always a good read.

Anyhow, sorry if I hurt his feelings.

The person is willing to talk to you Derek as you can see but they couldn’t find your email, if you’d like to chat to them email me.

donsimon
    Free Member

DS – looks like the tagger has got what he wanted.

Me too. 😆

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

don – that’s an offical Awesome!!! (TM) tag. 8)

donsimon
    Free Member

And well deserved too. 👿

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Careful… what I giveth, I can taketh away…

donsimon
    Free Member

😥

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Was it blackgem who claimed her dog drank some engine oil or something stupid like that?!

derek_starship
    Free Member

It seems this could have a happy ending. No malice intended and all that. Good stuff.

Thanks for posting that Drac.

Email addy is neilb35@ntlworld.com.

derek_starship = shiny breadbin.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Anonoymous tagger… why do you need to be all private about it… why not just apologise openly on the forum??

donsimon
    Free Member

Anonoymous tagger… why do you need to be all private about it… why not just apologise openly on the forum??

I’d be interested to know too. I am not averse to putting something incredibly witty which can only add positively to a thread, but the negative tags, why?

IanMunro
    Free Member

If you pay for the premium service it shows the names next to the tags 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

no it doesn’t

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘derek_starship = blackgem – who is tagging almost all of my posts with this?’ is closed to new replies.