• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by cb.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Derby / Notts – UPVC door needed
  • matt007
    Free Member

Hi all,

After being broken into and my bikes nicked a couple of weekes ago, I need alternative storage and better security for when I get replacement rides.

As part of my plan I need a upvc external door, nice reinforced frame and lots if locking point, pref with a small central obscured glass pane.

Opening size is 830 x 2020 to inc sill.

Can anyone recommend a decent manufacturer in the area, or better still, any fitters out there with contacts that can get me one with a few quid into it for yourselves?

Have quotes ranging from £340 for online suppljers to £530 for local trade place.

Cheers
    Matt

wrightyson
    Free Member

Try Ripley building plastics,
    Or vintage windows.

cb

I went for Rock Door for those reasons. Maybe I was being naive but the security gumpf that they claim impressed me. £1k fitted and it was by a guy in Derby (he travelled to me). Email me if you want his details – wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I went for Rock Door for those reasons. Maybe I was being naive but the security gumpf that they claim impressed me. £1k fitted and it was by a guy in Derby (he travelled to me). Email me if you want his details – wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.

He travelled to you to fit it? That certainly sounds easier than the alternative.

granny_ring

LOL

cb

As in I’m not in Derby whereas the OP is – fool…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Derby / Notts – UPVC door needed’ is closed to new replies.