Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Dentists please help!!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

After 10 yrs of being a bad boy and not visiting I succumbed and went, check up etc which revealed I needed a tooth refilling that fell out a coupla yrs ago. Went back to have the treatment and an X-ray which spotted another filling that was ropey. Anyhow that was Monday and the two teeth in question (one molar top and one bottom) are now absolutely killing me when cold fluid touches them (that in itself is not good) is this normal?? It must be 20 yrs since I last had a filling and don’t remember this grief!!!

seosamh77
    Free Member

teeth can be sensitive after treatment. goes away, I got a filling and 2 crowns not that long ago, the crowns were fine, but the filling was sensitive for about 2 weeks afterwards.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Thanks for the reply, wouldn’t normally be that fussed but I go on holiday a week tomorrow and don’t wanna be suffering like this round the pool with many a cold one calling me from the fridge!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Bump! Apologies!

Ticklinjock

I’d rub some toothpaste for sensitive teeth into the tooth/gum. Then I’d rub some ibuprufen gel onto the outside of the cheek. This usually works for me. You could take some paracetemol too if this doesn’t work for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Dentists please help!!’ is closed to new replies.