Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • denouncing atrocities
  • yunki
    Free Member

Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, a military adviser to Donald Trump’s campaign has reapeatedly called for Ayatollah Khomeini 😯 to come forward and denounce the ‘terror attack’ in Nice..

OK, so the bloke isn’t very good at pronouncing the name’s of Iranian leaders but still, another article, from an interview with the truck driver’s neighbour described the killer as a drunken hash smoking bike thief, who had committed the crime to prove to a drinking buddy that he was not worthless..

I’m calling for the leader of all drunken, hash smoking bike thieves to come forward and denounce the man’s actions, and while we’re at it, I want the leader of all redneck warmongering muricans to come forward and denounce Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, and I want the leader of the big bad wolves to come forward and denounce that guy that was harassing the three little pigs.. I want the leader of Greggs to come forward and denounce Binners, I want the cheif executive of Hellmann’s to come forward and denounce Simon Mayo, and in bloody matter of fact, I want everbody to come forward and denounce something before the world falls apart

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, a military adviser to Donald Trump’s campaign has reapeatedly called for Ayatollah Khomeini to come forward and denounce the ‘terror attack’ in Nice..

One of trumps many first thing I’ll do when elected is tear up the Iran peace/nuclear deal. So probably a good precursor to tell everyone Iran sponsored the terrorist man like.

devash
    Free Member

Trump can’t differentiate between Wahhabist / Salafist jihadi terrorism, supported by the regimes we sell weapons to, and the predominantly Shia Iranian regime.

The nuances of world affairs have never been America’s strong point.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    martinhutch

Well, Khomeini has been dead for about 25 years, so I doubt he’s going to be doing much denouncing.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Easy poltical point scoring from Trump. The Nice attack has been condemned by leaders around the world, nothing from Iran or indeed Hezbollah or Hamas I imagine though. Why wouldn’t they point out that ? Clearly setting out who they believe are foes of the US. Given Obama signed the nuclear deal with Iran this is going to be a big part of the campaign, its one area where Clinton is really going to struggle to justify the Democratic “party line”

yunki
    Free Member

Clearly setting out who they believe are foes of the US

Exactly what I mean by warmongering rednecks, who by their own racist stupidity are clearly the foes of **** everybody!

thestabiliser
    Free Member

On a positive note as he’s already dead it saves the American taxpayer the cost of a drone strike.

kaiser
    Free Member

cheap laugh related to an horrific event …? poor form imo.

Junkyard
    Free Member

nothing from Iran or indeed Hezbollah or Hamas I imagine though

Lots of jewish councils/group/leaders have said **** all on the issue as well so I am going to use your “logic” and suggest this means jews everywhere are quite happy with the events 🙄

amazingly what you can imagine and what happens in reality are very very far apart. Possibly in different dimensions
    Ps first hit for hamas and nice attack

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/215036

and Iran
    https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=rBdYV9CRDe3W8geDt66gBA&gws_rd=ssl#q=iran++and+the+nice+attack and my personal favourite forst hit for Hezbollah

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/15/hezbollah-condemns-nice-truck-terror-attack.html
    Imagine you being completely wrong again….who could have foreseen this
    How can a person get so much wrong in so few words?
    you really are an unencyclopedia as everything you say is completely false.
    Even a monkey picking things would get something correct

yunki
    Free Member

cheap laugh related to an horrific event …? poor form imo.

you **** what mate?

Why wouldn’t they point out that ?

The whole denouncing thing is ridiculous.. cheap political point scoring and utterly unecessary

martinhutch

The mind boggles.

jekkyl

as the perpetrator of some bad threads I denounce this one 8)

cokie

I didn’t see Christian countries denouncing the US when they bombed a hospital and other civilian targets in Aleppo.. (lets ignore whether it was an accident or not).

jambalaya
    Free Member

Exactly what I mean by warmongering rednecks, who by their own racist stupidity are clearly the foes of **** everybody!

Not hard to see Iran as everyone’s foe though it it ? Obama has made a huge error with this deal, it will cost the Democrats domestically and the West too.

Also if the American’s felt your attitude was prevalent (warmongering rednecks) towards them we’d find NATO without them a very lonely place. There is a grave danger Trump if he should win will take a step back from international affairs which will not be in the West’s interests – he’s already said the US will not provide military support commitments unless they are paid. Be careful what you wish for Yunki

Junkyard
    Free Member

Amazingly no comment on you being wrong
    #jambyland the place where facts, honesty, and credibility count for **** all

yunki
    Free Member

I’m sure that the ‘Americans’ whoever they might be, aren’t too bothered by my attitude 🙂

Why are we supposed to be scared of Iran at the moment?

Junkyard – I don’t think Jamby’s brief included accountability, he is just tasked by his handler with putting as much misinformation/propaganda out there as is possible..

quantity not quality, if you throw enough shit then some will stick etc

slowoldman

Trump can’t differentiate between Wahhabist / Salafist jihadi terrorism

I believe he has an advisor to help him tell the difference between his arse and his elbow.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Not hard to see Iran as everyone’s foe though it it ? Obama has made a huge error with this deal, it will cost the Democrats domestically and the West too.

To misquote from GoT I think, the difficult thing about making peace is we have to do it with our enemies.

footflaps

Trump can’t differentiate between Wahhabist / Salafist jihadi terrorism

Do they both have beards?

Derka Derka…

Kahurangi

Amazingly no comment on you being wrong

Stop it. This could have been an interesting discussion, but it’s going to turn in to 50% discussion and 50% big hitter point scoring, I’m going to bugger off back to work.

MSP

We can never have an interesting political discussion on here when 1 person keeps repeating lies and fails to respond to the evidence against them. He keeps each post within the site rules, which makes it difficult for moderators to keep track, but be in no doubt his whole body of work is trolling, his MO is just to get a rise out of the people who care about the subjects, while he sees it a a debating game to play.

Junkyard
    Free Member

. This could have been an interesting discussion

It can still be interesting you just have to decide if you want a factual one or one where we just make things up and then ignore the actual facts 😉

nickc

when 1 person

While I’m not a fan of Jamba and his “facts” the “big hitter points scoring” isn’t just him

crankboy
    Free Member

“Published on 15 Jul 2016
    Condemnations are pouring in following the deadly terror attack in the French city of Nice. Iran has been among the first countries to strongly condemn the terrorist act. While denouncing the attack in Nice as evil, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman expressed sympathy with the victims’ families. Bahram Qassemi said terrorism will not be eradicated unless the international community joins hands to fight it. Qassemi noted that adopting double standards towards terrorism is doomed to failure. Lebanon’s resistance movement Hezbollah also condemned the attack. Hezbollah said terrorism is not targeting a specific religion, but humanity. It added that what Western countries are witnessing is a reflection of the terror with which the Middle Eastern nations are living. British, German and Russian leaders have also condemned the attack in Nice. “

sorry started posting before i realised Junkyard had covered the point earlier , the Iranian condemnation was one of the first responses i was aware of i’m surprised Jam missed it.

footflaps

We can never have an interesting political discussion on here when 1 person keeps repeating lies and fails to respond to the evidence against them.

Not more #jambafacts from #jambaliar ?

5thElefant
    Free Member

sorry started posting before i realised Junkyard had covered the point earlier , the Iranian condemnation was one of the first responses i was aware of i’m surprised Jam missed it.

You’d expect it. The Iranians are the enemy of IS who are responsible for the attack.

yunki
    Free Member

IS who are responsible for the attack

That’s not quite true is it? but that particular debate isn’t relevant to the discussion (yet)

5thElefant
    Free Member

That’s not quite true is it?

They claimed responsibility which is enough for Iran to denounce it.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Not more #jambafacts from #jambaliar ?

Indeed John Taylor.

EDIT: just sharing my experiebes of living in the US for 3 years, working for an American company for 7 and having many American friends and now family members from accross the politcal spectrum

Carry on, I am out of this – I tried to make my point

yunki
    Free Member

ok.. misinformation aside, why are you encouraging us to be fearful of Iran Jambalalaya?

crankboy
    Free Member

the Iranian condemnation pre dated Isis’ claim of responsibility .

buckster
    Free Member

I would like to denounce all thread hijackers, especially those who dont read all of the OP and just start ranting E.g.
    OP

I want everbody to come forward and denounce something before the world falls apart

…pretty straight forward request

next post clearly missed this simple desire…

One of trumps many first thing I’ll do when elected is tear up the Iran peace/nuclear deal. So probably a good precursor to tell everyone Iran sponsored the terrorist man like.

5thElefant
    Free Member

the Iranian condemnation pre dated Isis’ claim of responsibility .

Fair enough. It’s not like it would turn out to be the Scientologists.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Still don’t understand why Iran are made out to be dangerous warmongers…

Wonder what radicalizes people to commit terrorism in the 1st place?

outofbreath
    Free Member

Iran is Shia. ISIS are a far bigger problem for Iran than they are for the West.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Given that Saudi Arabia are pivotal in spreading the wahhabist/salafist ideology which is the basis of both ISIS and Al-Qaeda, why don’t they under more pressure from western governments?

Especially given their role in 9/11:

Explosive Declassified Report Details Saudi Ties to 9/11

Members of the Saudi royal family were sending money to a woman connected to the 9/11 hijackers

Prince Bandar, who served as the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the United States from 1983 to 2005, and his wife allegedly sent money to the wife of Osama Bassman. Bassman is suspected of having provided assistance to Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar, two of the terrorists involved in the hijacking. Bassman’s wife reportedly received a monthly stipend from Bandar’s wife of $2,000, and the F.B.I. found cashier’s checks totaling $74,000 in the couple’s residence. According to the document, Baseman also cashed a check from Bandar for $15,000.

A suspected Saudi agent provided help to two hijackers

Omar al-Bayoumi, a suspected Saudi intelligence officer, co-signed a lease and provided the first month’s rent and security deposit for hijackers al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar, and helped the duo find flight schools, according to the report. Al-Bayoumi also received a monthly salary from a company called “Erean,” which the report claims has ties to Saudi Arabia and Osama Bin Laden, even though he only showed up for work on one occasion and was “known to have access to large amounts of money from Saudi Arabia, despite the fact that he did not appear to have a job.”

Two men conducted a “dry run” on a flight to D.C., with tickets paid for by the Saudi government

In 1999, Mohammed al-Qudhaeein and Hamdan al-Shalawi reportedly asked flight attendants a handful of suspicious questions and tried to enter the cockpit of the airplane twice. Al-Qudhaeein and al-Shalawi were flying to Washington, D.C., where they planned to attend a party at the Saudi Embassy. The two claimed the embassy also paid for their tickets aboard the flight.

The U.S. phone number of the Saudi ambassador was found in an al Qaeda operative’s possessions

Abu Zubaida, a senior al-Qaeda operative who was captured in Pakistan in 2002, had a telephone number in his phone book that could be linked to that of Prince Bandar’s Colorado residence. The telephone number of a bodyguard at the Saudi Embassy in Washington, D.C., was also found among Zubaida’s belongings.

A man on a U.S. government watchlist snuck into the country with Prince Bandar

An unnamed suspect who was on the State Department’s watch list was reportedly “able to circumvent the Customs Service and the Immigration and Naturalizations Service because he was traveling with the Saudi prince.”

Surely there couldn’t be any truth that Prince Bandar was recruited by British Intelligence whilst attending RAF Cranwell where he made good friends with Prince Charles?

Or that he was pivotal in channeling money from the Al-Yamamah deal to help Al-Qaeda?

What role has Prince Bandar played in the conflict in Syria which has led to so many of the recent terror attacks?

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘denouncing atrocities’ is closed to new replies.