Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Demon Frameworks custom build
  • gonzy
    Free Member

that bike is pure kleenex and baby oil time!!

jonnyboy666
    Free Member

ok, i found some more pictures, the bike is still in america at the moment as Tom uses the show as an annual holiday aswel.

so this bike is basically an Urban 29er, i wanted something to replace my cyclocross bike and commute on if needed, i used to commute with the cross bike but i have got bored of drop bars, i didn’t need another road bike (i have 4) as i’m bored of them aswel but i wanted something faster than a normal mtb for when i was out and about on the roads. so this is normal 29er geometry with clearance to take 2 inch tyres should i want to go off road.

the front head lug is called the “titan” and the forks is BMX inspired, it’s mostly columbus tubing, and the rear end is square tubed with cnc drop outs front and rear.

it’s not completely finished, there is a little more metal work to do and it needs paint or some other finish, undecided at the moment.

anyway, here’s some pics! 😀

urban Demon 2 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

urban Demon 4 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

urban Demon 3 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

urban Demon 1 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

racefaceec90

bloody hell that’s lovely 😀

daftvader
    Free Member

That thread about dream bikes…… well here is mine. Bloody lovely frames with some simply stunning design touches. Want want want. 8) 8)

p8ddy
    Free Member

That bike is stunning. I love it.

Congratulations on having probably the most beautiful bike I have ever laid eyes on!

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Demon Frameworks custom build’ is closed to new replies.