Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Delemere pub suggestions? For nice post walk grub?
  • beagle
    Free Member

Meeting some friends this avo and their little dude of a 2 year old.

Delemere is half way for us both. So, which post walk pub for a bit to eat? I figured this must have been done a fair few times for a post ride feed? So i thoughtI’d throw it on here. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Fishpool inn?

fatalbert
    Free Member

Fishpool is great, only ever had pizza there which I love.

marcus7
    Free Member

you could go into kelsall, the oak does good pizzas, the binning is little more expensive but good food, the farmers is cheaper but I’ve not eaten so can’t say or if you fancy some nice beer as well then the boot is good. I’ve not been to the fishpool since it was rebuilt but people say it’s good or you could go to the hollies, not cheap but the food is good quality local stuff.

ThePinkster

As said above, The Hollies is a good food stop & the farm shop there is worth the visit too.

In fact I’ll be stopping off there on my way back from walking the dogs in Delamere myself this morning.

Farm Shop – Little Budworth

ikimbunza
    Free Member

‘Local’ here!!

Depends what you want:

– goshawk in mouldsworth for a gastro-pub
    – refurbished fish pool is nice
    – white lion in alvanley for a carvery type meal
    – tiger in norley is nice for chicken-in-a-basket and real ale
    – or try the travellers rest or bulls head in frodsham for good food if you are heading back north to the motorway. You will need to book though

beagle
    Free Member

Awesome. Thanks guys. That gives me plenty to go on. Loads of choice then.

Mucho appreciated.

Will report back!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Delemere pub suggestions? For nice post walk grub?’ is closed to new replies.