Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Delamere vs Cannock
  • trailhound
    Free Member

Staying at some friends in Nantwich and wanted to get out on the bikes today, cannocks about an hour away which I’ve been to before and thought it was ok (for the midlands anyway) or Delamere’s just up the road – was wondering if that’s worth a nose as not been there before or will it just be full of family’s? I realise its got nothing like the trails at Cannock but thought maybe there’s some half decent stuff there?

Tom-B
    Free Member

Loads of different stuff at delamere….,from xc through to downhill tracks and dirt jump stuff. Finding it is the problem. Cannock has the way marked stuff that is excellent although some, but not all of the better sections are closed at the minute.

poonprice
    Free Member

What about Llandegla? thats about an hour as well..

trailhound
    Free Member

Llandegla is my local trail centre (about 10 min away!) so was thinking of something a bit different.
    Any tips on finding the good stuff at Delamere Tom?

Tom-B
    Free Member

Not really sorry-stumbled upon the bits that I’ve found!

trailhound
    Free Member

Ok thanks, might just end up going for a bit of an explore then and see what we can find

oakesy2001uk
    Free Member

I’m very fond of my local delemere. but its taken me about 6 moths to find a real good loop, its about 12 miles now.

they are very much there! but certainly hiding, I still sometimes get lost off the route I’m aiming for!

colp

Old Delamere Bike Club routes page

Our old routes page from the bike club, 7 years old now but most of it is still around.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Delamere vs Cannock’ is closed to new replies.