Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Delamere Monday Night Ride
  • davedodd
    Free Member

Hi All,

Same place for a 7.30 start. Cakes are made. Trails should be ace!!

See you there.

Dave

stonemonkey
    Free Member

I might come along next week for my first one , will it be light enough as i havent got any light?. What type of riding is it can i get along on my ridgid commuter with mtb tyres or do i need the proper bike. Havent ridden in delamere for 10 years do they still sell the pancakes and icecream in the railway cafe.

mike

davedodd
    Free Member

Mike,

You’ll need lights as it’ll be dark pretty much straight away. And a proper mountain bike for the type of trails we ride. Everyone rides at their own risk, so it’s your choice at the end of the day.

Dave

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    piemann
    Free Member

I’d like to come along this evening. I’ll be getting the train from Knutsford after work. Where do you chaps meet? Is it close to the train station in Delamere?

Thanks,

Iain.

Marmoset
    Free Member

May not make it this evening – missus has been chucking up and may not be too happy if I leave her with the ‘boss’ all night 😕

steve_b77
    Free Member

I’ll be back again next Monday and probably the Monday after on a 2 week sabatical from the flat lands.

bakey

Will be there this evening – after 4/5 weeks off recoveing from a hamstring tendon injury.

davedodd
    Free Member

Iain,

Mail me at dave.dodd1@googlemail.com for the meeting place as we don’t like to advertise it on an open forum. Either that or turn up at the station and we’ll come and get you.

Dave

flowergirl
    Free Member

What you doing playing on here. You’re supposed to be working!!!

JonBurns
    Free Member

Oooh Dave’s been sprung 🙂 We’ll be there tonight and we may even have some money for you if I remember. This might be the first time I see some of you in normal light….could be freaky?

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Dave, I googled the word in case you didnt know what Debbs meant:

work? ?[wurk] working.
    –noun 1. exertion or effort directed to produce or accomplish something; labor; toil.
    2. something on which exertion or labor is expended; a task or undertaking: The students finished their work in class.
    3. productive or operative activity.
    4. employment, as in some form of industry, esp. as a means of earning one’s livelihood: to look for work.
    5. one’s place of employment: Don’t phone him at work.
    6. materials, things, etc., on which one is working or is to work.
    7. the result of exertion, labor, or activity; a deed or performance.
    8. a product of exertion, labor, or activity: musical works.
    9. an engineering structure, as a building or bridge.
    10. a building, wall, trench, or the like, constructed or made as a means of fortification.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Delamere Monday Night Ride’ is closed to new replies.