Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Delamere Forrest- Any good?
  • Teetosugars
    Free Member

Looks like we are moving to this part of the world, anyone ride here? and whats it like??

mikewsmith
    Free Member

hard to find spent a while riding random trails was OK bit boggy in places but on the up side you are near N Wales and the peaks though sounds like you may be near warrington – my apologies

CraigB
    Free Member

I did a bit of riding around delamere and on the sandstone trail near by. It wasn't spectacular but varied and interesting enough. Delamere forest itself has a pretty nice, but very short section of downhill stuff. I think the most potential is probably away from this stuff though. But still worth checking out.

Bat1
    Free Member

Went for the weekend in march .After a few rides i found a few bit of Single track but some muddy st aswell!!!

But i reckon with some exploring a few good routes could be put 2gether!!

PaulMc
    Free Member

Delamere has some great singletrack – enough for a few hours riding if you know where to look. It ranges from a mudbath in winter to sandy in summer – except this summer. Email in profile if you want a more info.
    Paul

project
    Free Member

Flat muddy, lots of people weekends, take care where you park at evenings

HendyTreker
    Free Member

Yeah does help if you know where to look, myself and the guys who I ride with, go there once every month or so and a few of them know it pretty well. Spend a good few hours there and you'll be surprised what you'll find, or better still, go with someone who knows the area well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Delamere Forrest- Any good?’ is closed to new replies.