Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Deepest darkest secrets
  • BoardinBob

Bugger it, seeing as I'm bored and waiting for the Mayweather Marquez fight on Sky, tell us something you wouldn'y tell anyone else.

Me, when I go for a number 2, I have to be completely naked. I can't do it otherwise. I tense up with stage fright. 😆

This makes using public toilets a bit of a challenge.

franksinatra

Years ago I was broke and couldn't afford to buy my girlfriend (now wife) a Christmas present. I 'borrowed' her credit card and got her a £60 shirt from Pink, then intercepted the statement when it arrived in the post. Her credit card was already way loaded so she never noticed the extra £60, and I never told her.

rockitman
    Free Member

The DT2350 wheels that the girlfriend thinks my mum & dad bought me for Christmas last year? Yep, I paid for them and got my mum & dad to give them to me. I'd been spending a lot on the bike and another few hundred quid wasn't going to be well received.

The number of times this year she's said "I can't believe how much your mum & dad got you for Christmas last year".

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I have always voted Conservative.

I can't help it ………… every time I step into a polling booth, I seem to go to pieces 😐

adlyhobart
    Free Member

i sometimes read these forums.

allthepies
    Free Member

>Me, when I go for a number 2, I have to be completely naked. I can't do it otherwise. I tense up with stage fright

Freak! 😆

Kahurangi

I feel like it's my fault dad died

sorry, not funny 🙁 took me about an hour before hitting the post button

judderman
    Free Member

I have a fettish for rare pig breeds

khani
    Free Member

i like donner kebabs! i feel ashamed 😳

sc-xc

I wipe my bum from the back to the front.

iDave
    Free Member

i killed Bambi

alwyn
    Free Member

I think lycra makes me look sexy.

brakes
    Free Member

I think Lycra makes alwyn look sexy

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I feel like it's my fault dad died

Whatever the circumstances, it isn't; I can assure you [experience].

Damned if I'm going to post my secrets on the Internet. I already think the Government is after me. 😀 I don't want my family after me as well!!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Buzz, we are after you. Look over your shoulder…….

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Flashheart: are you one of the rellies I have wronged? 😆

[checks profile and carefully removes details]

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

My family don't know that when I was 6 and was extremely upset to have woken up and found my hamster dead, I already knew it was dead as I had strapped an action man parachute to it and thrown it out of the window before scooping it up and putting it back in its cage.

Dancake
    Free Member

I once threw up on a mouse.

alwyn
    Free Member

Why thank you Brakes, mine or yours 😉

lyons
    Free Member

haha. Mouse and hamster stories were very funny

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I shared with a girl when I first moved to Bristol. She had these bloody plant pots outside the back door and never flippin' shut up about them to anyone who came into the flat. Every dog and it's mother had to be taken outside to see these bloody pots…with the easiest to grow shrubs in the world in them. It's not like there were rare only-existing-in-Kew orchids in there.

After a while, I picked one particular pot and used to have a wee in it every night before I'd go to bed. Eventually, the obvious happened…the shrubs wilted and died. There were three or four flourishing pots and one that no matter what she did with it, just died.

I never owned up to it, and still feel a bit guilty about it even now.

oldfart

I used to be a POSTMAN !!!!!

will
    Free Member

😆 some of these are brilliant! The mouse and hamster one especially.

geoffj

I quite like some of Hora's posts. 😯

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I can sympathise with you Deadly. There can't be anything more annoying, than sharing a flat with a girl who is clearly more interested in a shrub than in you.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member
    I can sympathise with you Deadly. There can't be anything more annoying, than sharing a flat with a girl who is clearly more interested in a shrub than in you.

Maybe a girl who is more interested in bush than you.

Worthless without pics, etc.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I quite like some of Hora's posts

If you remove the word "posts", then there's another secret of mine…

sharing a flat with a girl who is clearly more interested in a shrub than in you.

Ummm….ok, no, I would have to be nasty about an old friend to repudiate that…fair comment.

Dancake
    Free Member

I just bought a S/H Carerra road bike…

slimtubing
    Free Member

At boarding school i witnessed what was pretty much male rape upon one of the lads in my year by some bigger stronger lads,I was too scared/ intimidated to do anything. i feel sick even remembering it. Kids are f*cking animals in mob situations. that took a long time to hit post.

aleigh
    Free Member

i have too many to mention!

the one i will say is that i fancy hora 😉

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

I think I am a Lesbian..

I keep fancying other women.. 😉

DezB
    Free Member

So Bob, how was the fight at 2am? My Sky+ said "Technical fault", so did you stay up for nothing?
    Watched it at 8am and Mayweather walked it. Think Pacquiao would beat him though.

Secrets? um, ah. Maybe if nobody on here knew me…

aleigh
    Free Member

yeah i know one of yours dez…. 😉

ton

i like to relax at home wearing womens lingere.
    and it hasto be silk………. 😳

aleigh
    Free Member

i thought you'd be into hot pants 😯

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Deepest darkest secrets’ is closed to new replies.