Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Decent shed builder – Central Belt Scotland
  • dmorts

I had planned to build my own shed but things are now a bit more pressing so looking to buy complete.

I’m looking for a 10′ x 8′ shed/workshop of decent quality, a substitute garage almost.

I’ve seen these-> The Shed Man. However his earliest delivery time is now August 2016. Looking for something similar in spec.

Suggestions of potential suppliers (local or nationwide) would be appreciated

bbb
    Free Member

Patersons in South Alloa. Highly recommended.

dmorts

Thanks, I think I’ll visit them this weekend

trademark
    Free Member

My friend in Balloch (Loch Lomond) is a self employed joiner that can custom build.
    I don’t know how busy he is atm but I could phone him tomorrow if you have no luck elsewhere?

kevj
    Free Member

I have recently bought a timber building which will be used as a garden office from Hodgeson Timber Buildings in Cotherstone, County Durham, but they do deliver nationwide.

Very good price and workmanship and their design is well thought out to allow road transportable sections which the bolt together on site.

DickBarton

I’ll see how it is on Thursday when it is erected but the guy on Bellsdyke Road in Larbert appears good…can’t recall the name just now as it isn’t my shed. He wasn’t cheapest but also not the most expensive but the spec sounded good.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Patersons – South Alloa – Gary is the man. – Get him to paint it though 😳

dmorts

Went to have a look at Patersons at the weekend, very impressed. Just got to work out what configuration will work best

I think I will get them to paint it too

dmorts

I got a shed from Patersons in the end, it’s brilliant. Can fully recommend Gary and his sheds

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Decent shed builder – Central Belt Scotland’ is closed to new replies.