Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Decent (grip) gloves for 4-5yr olds?
  • hora
    Free Member

hora junior unfortunately doesn’t get a Taxpayer-paid taxi to take him from home to school daily so he has to cycle to school for his sins. 😛

As its coming to winter – what gloves should I look at for him? Must be able to hold grips properly/brake.

properbikeco
    Free Member

also interested in this, plus for a 6 year old too

midlifecrashes

Tack shop for the horsey types. Silicon grippers for Jemima to hold the reins at pony club.

binners

No taxpayer funded taxi? Pfft

*phones social services*

If you pop in to Ken Fosters in Chorlton, they do Cannondale kids gloves. And Evans stock dinky Altura ones too. The girls have used both

hora
    Free Member

Well I’m trying to eat myself to morbid obesity so Kyle Ryder Carling hora can get the service that he deserves but hey.

transporter13
    Free Member

Look in your local wilco carmaster. I bought my eldest two a pair of decent full finger gloves each this was a couple of years ago but they still wear them now. They are easily as good quality as my royal gloves.

hora
    Free Member

Cheers will have a look

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Ski section of Decathalon – loads of choice for wee hands and some enduro fluro as well, usually.

scuttler

Just remember they’re kids so don’t spend much as they will get lost. That’s why our kids do mundane stuff in those cheapo elasticated one size fits all 99p ‘Magic’ Gloves. Far cheaper to accommodate a loss and far easier to find a pair when you’re already late for school. Sure we have ski gloves for sledging and snowball fights but I’d expect they’ll be OK for holding rubber bike grips and the odd application of the brakes.

Or a piece of string up through the sleeves.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Decent (grip) gloves for 4-5yr olds?’ is closed to new replies.