Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Decent FS frame for £250?
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

2nd hand of course!

Seen a 2008 Spesh Stumpy FSR Expert for that price.
    Is that a reasonable price or are there other things to look for? (It’s for my lad)

devash
    Free Member

Someone on here was selling a 2011 Camber frame for £150 a while back. You should be able to get something decent for £250.

tomcanbefound
    Free Member

I got an 06 Sworks enduro with RP23 for that. Just build yourself a wanted list and get those ebay alerts setup

jam-bo

I got a mint orange st4 for £300. There was another selling recently for that price.

mtbtomo
    Free Member

I got a Specialized Pitch frame for £220. Also got a Marin Mount Vision for £200.

Would have thought a Giant Trance or Anthem frame could be picked up for sub £250 also.

nickdavies

What size? I’ve got a large 07 stumpy elite 120mm sitting in a box that needs rehoming.
    Owes me £175 for new bearings and a a shock service I’d let it go for that, my collection of frames has grown by one, I could do with reducing it by one!

It’s been used once since the full service for 45mins, and is complete with headset.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Cheers everyone, he’s bought the bloody thing now!

Looks mint condition though.

bol

Great frame the 2008 Stumpy. If it’s in good nick that sounds a good price.

alansd1980

@nickdavies

Do you have any pics of the stumpy? I am on the lookout for a fs frame and that could fit the bill nicely

Also where are you based?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Decent FS frame for £250?’ is closed to new replies.