Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Decent fitted shorts that aren't black/lego colours?
  • bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Looking for some replacements for my Hummvees, would like something a bit more ‘fitted’ preferably with zip pockets and will take a bit of stick. Trying to get away from the all black look although I’m not cool enough for any rad colours.

Just tried some of the new TLD Ace shorts and tbh they weren’t that ace. Not that keen on the Singletrack shorts either.

Any other suggestions?

offthebrakes
    Free Member

Ground Effect have 2 or 3 colour options on their shorts that aren’t garish.

Generally quite rugged, some more fitted options (i.e. the ones they describe as Performance rather than Baggy).

kcal

Madison Addict – waterproof panel, come in dust colour, offset with red zips. Worth a look, should be £50 – £60..

Lifer
    Free Member

Surface liquistretch shorts are available in grey/blue/green (I think), nice fit

These

prawny

Still black but I really like the look of the shorts Mani Fumic was wearing at the worlds. Anyone know what they were?

timb34
    Free Member

Cannondale CFR Baggy shorts, like these?
    http://r2-bike.com/CANNONDALE-CFR-Team-Baggy-Short-2014

Del

swrve

prawny

Cheers timb34, they’re reasonable too. Hmmm.

Might have to get a new bike too though, gutted.

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Thanks everyone, like the look of the Ground Effect shorts but it looks like they are only in NZ though?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

They ship here too. As said above, madison addict are wicked.

charliemort

http://www.ukbikesdepot.com/m10b0s147p11967/MADISON_Addict_Mens_ShortsMADISON Addict Mens Shorts Number of monthly payments: 24 *Monthly Repayment: £27.98 Total amount payable: £831.32 … The ultimate year round riding short!

those addicts look a bit pricey!!!

i think ukbikesdepot may have teamed up with wonga.com……………

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Haha! Bargain.

Really like the look of the Groundeffect Juggernauts, seem well thought out and work out at £63 delivered (£10 off your first order).

Might give them a go.

somafunk

Kilpi Graham shorts are really nice, i recently bought a pair from sport pursuit and they are now my firm favourites, light and stretchy material and close fitting, quite smart looking and a plethora of zipped pockets – very comfortable but perhaps a bit too thin for winter use.

I’m going to order a pair of the new version as shown in the link – best shorts i’ve had yet.

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Cheers, quite liking the look of the Addicts now though.

What would be the ‘in’ choice of colour for a colourblind dad of three? Green, brown or it doesn’t really matter?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Decent fitted shorts that aren't black/lego colours?’ is closed to new replies.