Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Decent 3/4 length bibs for £50….
  • MoreCashThanDash

So spring is in the air, saw my first ducklings today, and got chased by a nesting swan, so it’s time to ditch the full length tights.

Unfortunately, my old dhb 3/4 length ones are now only fit to go under something else – they’ve gone a little thread bare and saggy, not unlike their owner. MrsMCTD is offering to buy some as my birthday present 😆

I was thinking of spending around £50, but a quick browse suggests I’m about £10-20 too short – anyone found any decent bargains anywhere?

slugwash
    Free Member

Wiggle put out an email yesterday offering an extra 20% of all DHB stuff when you spend over £50. How’s their current range of 3/4 length bibs looking?

Code was 20-DHB

(BTW, stop harassing waterfowl 😉 )

Pyro

Ooh, cheers for the code Slugwash. Was after the same thing since my old Gores have just come unstitched, ordered a set of the DHB Aeron 3/4s. The Vaeon look like a thicker spring/autumn Roubaix-esque material, but they’re (sort of ironically) out of stock until May.

hilldodger
    Free Member

http://www.prendas.co.uk

have Santini 3/4s for £45, if you’re not sure on size, send them a mail, very helpful company

jonk

My DHB 3/4’s are very good

RealMan
    Free Member

Burchy1
    Free Member

Santini roubaix ones are under £50 and the Lusso non roubaix ones are nice aswell, also sub £50. I’ve got both and would recommend them both.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Decent 3/4 length bibs for £50….’ is closed to new replies.