Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Decembeard
  • PrinceJohn

Following on from movember, where people ask for money for not shaving and growing a moustache comes Decembeard, where people will be asking for you to sponsor them for staying in bed a little longer and not shaving.
    Really??

Women have race for Life and pretty Muddy to raise money for cancer research, both events are people actually coming together and find something and what do guys get? Some crappy thing to look scruffy for a month.
    Ridiculous

perchypanther
    Free Member

Just wait until Tanuary where you have to go on a sunbed every day for a month.

funkmasterp

It’s even worse if you’re someone who’s had a beard for years. People either think you’re a **** hipster or being sponsored.

fasthaggis

Just wait until Tanuary where you have to go on a sunbed every day for a month.

Bring it.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I’m also dreading April

scotroutes

I stop shaving my face at the end of October*. Nothing to do with sponsorship, it’s just to keep my face warm, especially when cycling.

* British Shaving Time

scruff9252

Just you wait till the joy of people asking to be sponsored to have a sober January!

pistonbroke
    Free Member

3 or 4 years ago when Movember was quite a thing, some of the ladies in our local pub were complaining that they were excluded (some could have embraced it but that’s another story) so I suggested Fanuary. Can’t really comment on it’s success 😉

bigyinn
    Free Member

I thought sober was in October?
    All bullshit charity guilt marketing.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Surely you mean Fanuary?

April should be a piece of piss

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Decembeard’ is closed to new replies.