Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • decathlon trail 10l pack
  • spawnofyorkshire

anyone have this pack?

[/url]

any good?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Its ok but the storage capacity is limited due to teh shape

Conan257
    Free Member

It’s not bad, fairly comfortable, probably worth more than they sell it for…

However, their 10L sizes up around the same as my old Camelbak HAWG (8L I think). Probably mainly due to the shape of the main pocket.

spawnofyorkshire

useful to know, think i’ll probably look at the 17L then so i get a little bit more room

rob-jackson
    Free Member

The 17l is massive on your back and very sweaty

FOG

I bought one ages ago but hardly use it these days.As rob jackson says space seems limited especially as the bladder sits in the main pack area which means you have to put the bladder in before loading stuff. The area for the bladder is quite small so when the original has had it you may have to look around for one small enough to easily fit [obviously you can fold bigger ones which isn’t ideal]
    A friend rides with a 10l Osprey and that seems cavernous compsred.
    However it is well made and £60 cheaper than the Osprey. Ifyou can live with these minor moans it is fantastic value

RustySpanner

These are good for shorter rides.
    Came with a bladder when I got mine, assume they still do.

Great for £17.00.

duffle
    Free Member

I’ve had one for 3year other than size of main storage compartment can’t fault it. The side pockets are great for multi tools, bars etc as there’s no need to take the thing off.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘decathlon trail 10l pack’ is closed to new replies.