Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • decathlon rockrider 9.1
  • hainman
    Free Member

anybody have or tried the afore mentioned bike,im planning on buying one and just wondered what they were like and if they were better than the gt sensor 4.0 and mongoose silvio that i previously looked at.going up for a look and a shot on one soon but would like a wee heads up first.thanks

nickjb
    Free Member

A friend picked one up in Decathlon on the way to Morzine. It worked well the whole week, I only had a little go but it rode pretty well. Very nicely specced for the money.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

This is Singletrack World. You can’t have a Decathlon bike, or a Halfords one.

It’s just not allowed!

hainman
    Free Member

haha GG i’ll get some other decals plastered on it straig away.

nickjb thanks mate,the spec looks alot better than the other 2 bikes i had my eye on.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

No worries! Just some advice 😆

Seriously though, they do look like decent bikes for the money, had a look at them in the shop a while back and I’d say you can’t go wrong with one. Heard that the mechanics are usually good at sorting out any problems in Decathlon too, if owt goes wrong.

hainman
    Free Member

sound.cheers GG,will be good to actualy have a compitent mechanic work on my bike.going tomorrow.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘decathlon rockrider 9.1’ is closed to new replies.