Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Decathlon Merino tops
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Anybody tried them and are they any good?

Thanks

thehustler
    Free Member

not tried their merino tops, but most things i have had from decathlon have been good quality tbh

rig
    Free Member

I use one in the winter as a base layer.

It's been great up until now – I love it.

How long it will last, given its price, I don't know yet.

jahwomble
    Free Member

As The Hustler said, I've not tried them but everything else I've ever bought there has been pretty good.

HeatherBash
    Free Member

how much are they?

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Anyone tried Orca? I need a new base layer too – short sleeved and must be Merino.

A slightly awkward 42" chest and 30" waist which sometimes makes finding stuff a pain – either too tight in the chest or too baggy around the middle.

Starrman28
    Free Member

Not tried the Merino stuffbut their roadie race shirts are good quality with good techie bits..:)

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Just got an Endura Baa Baa – seems good but will see how well it lasts.

Some of my merino stuff is durable, some lasts no time. Nice fit though.

JImmAwelon
    Free Member

My Endura Baa Baa is the first of my Merino tops to start to bobble ( I also have 2 Smartwool and 1 Icebreaker). Not tried Decathlon but if the price is right… I have only paid sale prices for my Merino.

HeatherBash
    Free Member

Ta – not sure about the V neck for mtb mind you.

Rock run were selling smartwool microweight merinos for £19 last month – might still be available

Esme
    Free Member

Merino stuff not available in Stockport Decathlon – grrrr!

Tracker1972
    Free Member

The Quechua Techwool ones are 100% merino as well according to the description, and available in Sheffield, the black golf jumper for a 13 quid may be worth a look just for a cheap jumper.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Got mostly Howies and Finisterre merino stuff. All good but some of the base layers can be fragile.

Total convert to it though – must have about a dozen merino items – normal cotton just feels wrong a lot of the time!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Decathlon Merino tops’ is closed to new replies.