Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Decathlon Kids bikes – Advice / experiences?
  • jwt
    Free Member

I’m looking to get my son a new bike for Xmas, and as I don’t have Islabike money I’ve been looking at the B-twin RR 5.0, has anyone got any experience / advice regarding these bikes?
    cheers.

jwt
    Free Member

Anyone?

cp

Not kid specific in general, but my other halves Rockrider is still going strong after 5 years and that was only £200…

Decathlon’s cheaper bikes are generally well specced & well regarded, and components like headsets & hubs are actually very very good for the money. Their higher end/more expensive bikes make a lot less sense IMO.

ads678

Reckon you could do a lot worse than that. And if the fork is rubbish you could change it later on.

Also check out the Carerra Blast at Halfords, my lad has the 16″ one and it’s a great little bike. Not sure how much the bigger ones are though?

jwt
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies, off to Decathlon on Saturday.

chris_db
    Free Member

I bought a 24″ wheeled mtb (bwin) off decathlon for my daughter a couple of years back. It was OK but it weighed more than my 20″ (26er) Rockhopper!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Decathlon Kids bikes – Advice / experiences?’ is closed to new replies.