Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Decathlon fresh&black tents. Worth the extra?
  • spawnofyorkshire

Looking at getting a new 3 man tent, scanning through decathlons offerings they have the fresh and black ones now. Are they worth the extra over a ‘normal’ one?

BlobOnAStick

Yes.

m0rk
    Free Member

Yes +1

woody74

Certainly are dark inside.The only issue is it seems have a loads more vents than normal so not sure if it would be cold in the UK.

Cougar

Cold, or less wet?

MrsToast
    Free Member

Another ‘yes’ here. I traditionally despise camping, but got a 2 minute fresh and dark tent for Pivot. It was ace.

jonnyboi

Don’t know much about that version, but I have a few decathlon tents including their ultra light two man which I use for adventure racing, and they’re all ace

Northwind

I have a 2 seconds Air tent and it’s awesome- but for me the advantage is all about sleeping in and especially hangovers, there’s nothing worse than waking up worse for wear in a hot tent, it sucks all the energy from your soul. The Air is a huge improvement on my manly Proper Camping tent and the black model is supposed to be the same but more so. I wouldn’t hesitate but it’ll not be a huge upgrade for all users.

spawnofyorkshire

The black bit appeals to me as I hate waking up in a bright tent with a hangover in summer.
    The fresh bit doesn’t bother me as I’ve camped in minus temps before and prefer to sleep in the cold anyway

Will pull the trigger then, thanks for the responses folks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Decathlon fresh&black tents. Worth the extra?’ is closed to new replies.