Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Decadent Vapours
  • Notter
    Free Member

Seeking advice please folks, just looking to order from DV for the first time, what do they mean by “Base” on the pre-mixed liquids, the options are 50/50, PG and VG. I can’t seem to find anything on their site!

Also what are your flavours? Liking the sound of the Espresso and possibly an Apple also…..

conkers
    Free Member

It’s the main bulk of the liquid that they add the nicotine and flavours to.
    PG is propylene glycol and VG is vegetable glycerine. There’s loads of stuff about the differences on the internet but it can be a bit like a what tyres thread.
    I’ve never tried their liquid so can’t comment on their flavours.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Have had stuff from decadent before. It was fine. TAFKAStr from here sells them too and is very good vfm. I also use Sir Vapealot (silly name, good product, fast postage.)

Notter
    Free Member

Thanks folks, I remember decadent vapours came up alot on the “big” vaping thread so thought I’d give them a shot.

Woody
    Free Member

As ^^ it really is a matter of personal taste. I’m still searching for a juice which I’m happy with all day but the problem is that taste/hit requirements vary so much (for me at least) from morning to night.

I really like the DV stuff and am using an apple pie flavour (60%+ PG on 18mg) this morning via a carto, which seems to give a smoother but still satisfying draw and is quite different to the same juice in my usual Protank 3.

freddyg
    Free Member

My all day vape is Red Astaire by T-Juice. Absolutely delicious.

I’ve tried loads of Hangsen and Dekang juices and found them all pretty bland; I tend to go for the more “boutique” juices now.

If you hunt around, bargains can be had – checkout teh vaping forums for deals and discount codes (planetofthevapes and UKvapers).

Since starting vaping as a result of the “big” thread, I have about 8 different clearomisers, 1 RBA, 1 little battery, 2 VV twist batteries and an SVD (VV & VW).

The SVD and RBA (a Kayfun Lite+) blow the others to bits, but is too big to take to work. For work I use the twisters with a mini protank 2 and mini protank 3. Both with rebuilt coils/wicks (much better than the originals and really easy to do)

Notter
    Free Member

Minor update for anyone interested…..

Got 4 different juices from DV, Very Vanilla, Apple, Espresso and Black Cherry, all very good and the Espresso is superb in the morning on the drive to work for a coffee-addict!

I’ve also found a shop local to me in Camberley, Vanilla Vapes, really good bunch of guys there and they have the imported “Ruthless” juices from the US. Pricey but really nice.

Also got myself a second clearomiser, the Kangertech Mini-Protank 3. Superb bit of kit and I’d say a better vape than my Tornado eGo. Damn now I’ve started spending money again…. 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Decadent Vapours’ is closed to new replies.