Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Death to the UCI! or maybe just clean it up a bit!
  • kaesae
    Free Member

As some of you might have noticed I really don’t like the UCI, they just seem like assholes.

This is on the go just now and I thought some of you might like to give some support.

http://dirt.mpora.com/news/greg-lemond-slams-the-uci-president.html

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_udFWNqymfY[/video]

kaesae
    Free Member

Cool, hopefully it will go well, I will come back later and have a look!

atlaz
    Free Member

kaesae – please don’t be against the UCI otherwise I may just have to support Hein and Pat.

kaesae
    Free Member

Atlaz, where the UCI are concerned, I can even get on with what ever you are! meant to be!

sambob
    Free Member

Life bans for all cheats. Replied to your email this morning about headset bearings Kaesae.

footflaps

Life bans for all cheats. Replied to your email this morning about headset bearings Kaesae.

Is that Life bans for all headsets as well?

sambob
    Free Member

Only if the bearings are rubbish and get stuck in the headset race. Note these aren’t Kaesae’s bearings that are poor, the ones that came with the FSA headset are the ones that have died.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I don’t like Vue or Cineworld either

chipsngravy
    Free Member

The UCI is one embarrassment after another. Cycling, of any kind, does not need the UCI. Each sport within cycling should breakaway and do their own thing. All run by people whose sole agenda is the good of the sport.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Drug policy and enforcement should be managed through WADA.

The UCI needs to have representatives from each discipline at it’s highest levels.

But as with FIFA etc it just appears to be screwed.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Perhaps the UCI could do a two year ban then come back holier than thou ?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Death to the UCI! or maybe just clean it up a bit!’ is closed to new replies.