Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Death in Paradise
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

Ms Josephine Jobert.

Oh my, makes an old man feel very odd!

dannyh
    Free Member

I concur, although I’m more middle aged. If only Columbo had had such an assistant, he’d probably have smartened himself up a bit……..

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I’m 47 but Ms Jobert makes me feel old!

maxtorque

Isn’t this just “Bergerac” in a warmer climate??

muddydwarf
    Free Member

More like Agatha Christie in the Caribbean!

rewski
    Free Member

Mid Caribbean Murders, another rum cocktail inspector barnaby.

Edric64
    Free Member

Sara Martins is way fitter !

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Oh my, makes an old man feel very odd!

and that is about the most wrong thing I’ve heard all day. Can you not just keep stuff like that to yourself or do you normally wander round exclaiming your state of firmness?

aracer
    Free Member

We had been wondering whether Midsummer or Saint Marie was the more dangerous place to live – what are the relative populations?

epicyclo

Edric 64 – Member
    Sara Martins is way fitter !

Yup, a very bonny lass.

nickjb
    Free Member

We had been wondering whether Midsummer or Saint Marie was the more dangerous place to live – what are the relative populations?

Its safe to live on St Marie, just don’t go there on holiday, or if you do then travel alone as it is always someone from your party.

pictonroad

It’s great for spotting otherwise unemployed actors enjoying a working holiday in the sun.

samuri
    Free Member

he he! My wife loves this program. I think it’s a load of rubbish myself but at one point it had both Sara and Jo in it which was just fine by me so I’ll watch it.

DaRC_L

On a grim grey February day Mid-Caribbean-Murders is just what the Dr ordered – not too much thinking, some vague amusement and plenty of bonne vues.

Except it started early yesterday (the Mrs baggsied Sewing bee) bloomin’ football…

rusty90
    Free Member

The predictability is glorious, a great program to watch with your brain turned off.
    “Wait, no, yes, I’ve got it. Dwayne, get everyone together” occurs precisely 5 minutes before the end of every episode.

zippykona

It certainly rains less in Midsummer.

bearGrease

Sara Martins FTW

whippersnapper
    Free Member

I do like the fact Dwayne is called Dwayne

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Which Agatha Christie sleuth always gets everyone together in the drawing room to denounce the killer?

Its the TV equivalent of a bag of maltesers, pleasant, unsurprising & can be consumed without thinking about it 😀

andermt
    Free Member

Missus thinks it’s great, and I don’t mind it, it’s relax and don’t think too hard TV, with some nice scenery…

Mind you, the Missus wasn’t happy last year when I somehow managed to arrange a business trip to Guadaloupe and sent her a picture of me having a beer in the bar they normally use in the show.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Death in Paradise’ is closed to new replies.