Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Dear Planet X / On One
  • campfreddie
    Free Member

If you are advertising yourself as being open on a Saturday, try switching off your answerphone and answering calls.

I’d like to spend some money with you (well at least i think i do, as your website says you have 4 of the thing i want to buy in stock, but it’s not letting me select it as it then says it’s out of stock).

starting to lose the will now….

Basil

Wait until you try to tell them what you ordered is broken , wrong part or has yet to arrive.

scotroutes

campfreddie
    Free Member

i’m not getting into that as i’ve only ever had good experiences with on one in terms of that aspect (over the past 8 or 9 yrs).

brant
    Free Member

Sorry. Lines are off at the moment due to our biggest ever day’s sales yesterday and our staff allocated to email queries. Apologies. My email is in my profile if I can be of any help.

brant
    Free Member

I am unclear as to why there isn’t a message on saying this btw.

misinformer
    Free Member

@scottroutes……….BOOOM

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Asked on facebook, but no answer. See the new Planet X shop in Edinburgh.. will it have any On One stuff? O reven be able to order in On One stuff to try out?

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Drove past the shop in Edinburgh yesterday, it’s got an On One in the window so looks like they’ll be stocked.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dear Planet X / On One’ is closed to new replies.