• This topic has 20 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Dear lord!!!! I feel quite ill now
  • binners

The future of the Hora household perhaps

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

http://www.pickmeupmagazine.co.uk/real_lives/I_breastfeed_my_dog_article_293284.html

wwaswas

"The future of the Hora household"

no wonder she called the cops.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

How do you find such things, the mind boggles!Breast is Best woof!

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I need to bleach my eyes now aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Shakey
    Free Member

If I hadn't just seen it in 'Pick Me Up Magazine' I would not have believed it!!!!

There is some things in life you can't unsee – a bit like 'two girls one ….'!!

druidh
    Free Member

I didn't tell my boyfriend of one month, Paul Murphy, 33.
    On 15 October, I missed my period and was thrilled to find out I was pregnant.
    Sadly, things didn't work out with me and Paul, so after four months together, we split.

There's something to think about next time guys…. Does your new GF have a dog?

Travis

Gross

IanMunro
    Free Member

Bingo's licking his lips.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Binners! I had never even heard of this wretched magazine, or so much as contemplated the idea that somewhere in the world, astoundingly unappealling women were breast-feeding small dogs.

But you, binners, you found "Pick Me Up Magazine" and you ate of the forbidden fruit of true stories of dog-suckling when your boyfriend has walked out on you and there's no dog-food. And then you reckoned we all should as well.

I cannot un-see that which I have seen. I cannot un-learn that which I have learnt.

The world will forever be a slightly wierder and seedier place from this day on, and I will never be able to be quite sure that, just around the next corner, I will not come upon some horrible person with a terrier clamped to her bosom making little slurping noises of delight and satisfaction. 😯 😈 😕

Olly
    Free Member

{Unnecessary… Mod}

GAAAARGH
    unclean!!!

lookmanohands
    Free Member

MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD….NOW ! my eyes have been soiled

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Olly
    Free Member

therealhoops
    Free Member

plant
    Free Member

So which one is the dog?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Bitty…

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

There is some things in life you can't unsee – a bit like 'two girls one ….'!!

On a similar note, has anyone ever seen 'one guy one jar'? If not, take my advice and recruit a couple of mates to watch it with, and down a big can of MTFU. Needs to be seen though.

emac65
    Free Member

On a similar note, has anyone ever seen 'one guy one jar'? If not, take my advice and recruit a couple of mates to watch it with, and down a big can of MTFU. Needs to be seen though.

Yes & had forgotten all about it TILL NOW !! Thanks 😥

retro83
    Free Member

What got me about 1g1j is that he doesn't scream or even say 'oh shit'. He just nonchalantly starts pulling it out. No fuss. The man could teach most of us a lot about manning the f up.

For the sheer 'what has been seen…' factor though, nothing beats the bme pain olympics !

Spongebob
    Free Member

What a munter weido!!! Disgusting!

DezB
    Free Member

Come on chaps, you don't have to look at this stuff! Do you?
    I mean last time I googled something someone told me not to, I saw a load of blokes with their arseholes turned inside out. I never want to see anything like that again thanks.
    Even my imagination is switched off if someone mentions 1G1J, so I ain't gonna look at the pics ffs

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Dear lord!!!! I feel quite ill now’ is closed to new replies.