Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Dear Gymmists…
  • Flaperon

…especially you, fat-man-on-the-rower-who’s-spasmodically-jerking-the-handle-back-and-forth-while-watching-TV*.

For the sake of my nose and the general health of people who use them year-round and not just in the first week of January, SHOWER once in a while.

Don’t just chuck the same clothes in the bag ready for next time and if you think your shoes “might pong a bit”, imagine what it’s like for the rest of us.

* There’s a reason why you’re still fat after six months.

Cougar

spasmodically-jerking-the-handle-back-and-forth-while-watching-TV.

But let’s fact it, we’ve all been there.

chambord
    Free Member

oooooh get you

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

brocks
    Free Member

Get out the gym get a life

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

footflaps

Don’t just chuck the same clothes in the bag ready for next time and if you think your shoes “might pong a bit”, imagine what it’s like for the rest of us.

Do we use the same gym? That’s my strategy, I just hang them on the radiator at work to dry and then re-use….

sc-xc

* There’s a reason why you’re still fat after six months.

Probably the unwelcome reception they get from people who think it’s *their* gym….they pluck up the courage to make the first step, and instead of support, they get your scorn.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

[url=https://flic.kr/p/qE2biE]

Gym Pish[/url] by Wanmankylung, on Flickr

leffeboy

fat-man-on-the-rower-

I read that as fat-man-in-the-shower. It made the rest seem much worse in retrospect

Flaperon

Probably the unwelcome reception they get from people who think it’s *their* gym….they pluck up the courage to make the first step, and instead of support, they get your scorn.

Not so. I admire fat people who actively seek to lose weight. Subjecting me to a chemical attack at the same time is a different matter!

Pieface

There’s plenty of fresh air outside doing real exercise

rumple
    Free Member

no no no, the worst thing are idiots in vests with gloves WHO TAKE UP A MACHINE WHILE SITTING ON THEIR PHONE!!!! ARGH GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC

footflaps

I use a PT who has his own gym (well rents one), so there is never anyone else there….

binners

Ooooooooooooo – get the uppity gym bunnies?!!

Perhaps he should be, post ‘work out’, sat self-consciously flexing a bulging bicep, while flicking nonchalantly through a copy of …

Which, once you get over the strange feeling you get in the shower, that you desperately try to ignore, is absolutely indistinguishable from…

😆

Flaperon

Ooooooooooooo – get the uppity gym bunnies?!!

You are genuinely saying that it’s socially acceptable to wear the same stinking clothes and shoes in a public place for weeks on end?

footflaps

chakaping
    Free Member

There’s plenty of fresh air outside doing real exercise

I LOLed.

binners

You are genuinely saying that it’s socially acceptable to wear the same stinking clothes and shoes in a public place for weeks on end?

It depends whether you regard gyms as public places, or ghetto’s for terminally narcissistic sociopaths, with a penchant for expensive grooming products, and a nagging confusion about why they can never establish lasting relationships with girls 😆

nemesis
    Free Member

Can’t recall where I saw it but I quite liked it:

To all those complaining about gym newbies crowding gyms in January, did you see us moaning when you came to our pubs in December?

🙂

nemesis
    Free Member

And LOL @ binners 🙂

binners

To all those complaining about gym newbies crowding gyms in January, did you see us moaning when you came to our pubs in December?

Brilliant! White wine spritzer? 😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Binners, I think you missed one,

GrahamS

footflaps

It depends whether you regard gyms as public places, or ghetto’s for terminally narcissistic sociopaths, with a penchant for expensive grooming products, and a nagging confusion about why they can never establish lasting relationships with girls

🙂

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Dear Gymmists…’ is closed to new replies.