Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Dear Fritz Von Crashmeister…
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member

…the road to Mallaig is not the Nurburgring. Lest you should forget again, we drive on the LEFT

I almost shat my pants while driving west into the setting sun when black BMW making progress appeared on one of a hundred blind corners on the wrong lane of the Mallaig road. A handful of seconds later and we’d have been toast.

Jamie
    Free Member

Since when did ants have roads?

footflaps

It was just Smurfmatt making progress. Not sure if he ever mentioned it, but he’s the world’s greatest driver….

soundninjauk

It’s ok though, because car technology has come a long way since we all decided to drive on one side of the road. Better brakes, better crumple zones, airbags etc. What’s to worry about?

aracer
    Free Member
    trail_rat
    Free Member

best never drive in russia or the middle east peter …… like california lane splitting is legal …. only they dont do it on motorbikes they do it in prados.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

In classic German style Fritz continued headlong in the wrong lane as if to question the legality of me being in his lane before realising his folly

jimjam
    Free Member

mcmoonter – Member

In classic German style Fritz continued headlong in the wrong lane as if to question the legality of me being in his lane before realising his folly

No one cares OP. Next time instead of starting a thread about your real life experiences try a really lazy premise (why do people do X) and tell people that you are simply starting a thread for your own amusement. Sit back and watch the rage fly!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Dear Fritz Von Crashmeister…’ is closed to new replies.