Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Dear East Midlands Trains…
  • jfletch
    Free Member

If you want me to book tickets on your website then don’t ask me to set up an account and password just for a simple one off transaction.

Drives me mad when websites do this.

camo16
    Free Member

I can’t help wanting more rant here.

If it drives you mad, tell us how over at least four badly written paragraphs… tis the STW way, you know. 😉

wingnuts

I thought that was it… East Midlands trains are dear.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    alaslas
    Free Member

Yes – and don’t ask us to set up an online account and then say we needed to have made a reservation for our bikes and then not allow online bike reservation bookings to be made through our online account.

Absolutely infuriating! 😥

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Dear jfletch.

You do know this isn’t the Midland Trains helpline don’t you? Your chances of your gripe being answered here are approximately nil.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Thank you East Midlands trains for return tickets to that there London for 40 quid each with the outbound journey in first class 😉

project
    Free Member

try redspottedhanky next time for cheap tickets, only theyre not cheap as your e funding shareholders, and network rail bonuses.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Good prices on that site. Nice one…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

was hoping for a more venison related thread 🙁

Northwind

One of our schools has decided to set up a mandatory account/log-in system before you can even ask them a question. Now they’re complaining that too many people phone them, and are trying to get the telephone number taken off the website.

jfletch
    Free Member

Good prices on that site. Nice one…

Ehh?

The prices on that site are the same as every other rail ticket reseller! Tis the way it works.

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

cheapest way to buy train tickets…

topcashback 3% cashback —-> redspottedhanky —> loyalty points for buying tickets on redposttedhanky —> use loyalty points to buy more tickets —> use topcashback cashback to buy bike parts 😀

Thats how i do it anyways

wrightyson
    Free Member

Not when I booked the st p to derby return. Almost certain there wasn’t that many cheap fares and the cheapest was 16 quid, it’s only a pound difference but there’s one on there for £15…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Dear East Midlands Trains…’ is closed to new replies.