Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Dealing with anti-vaxxers
  • jimoiseau
    Free Member

a mug of homeopathic tea

a cup of hot water then?

twisty

In Singapore no vaccine = no school so there is a rush of parents taking their kids to the doctor just before enrollment time.

akira

Not a full cup of water though just a drop of water that was stored beside a picture of a toy monkey.

eddie11
    Free Member

The stupid wasn’t reasoned into them so it won’t be reasoned out.

kimbers

I think Michael Gove summed it up best

“I think people in this country have had enough of experts”

After spending the last 20 years as a poorly paid research scientist I am thoroughly depressed at the direction we seem to be heading in

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Wait, so they are allowed to send their children to school here? That’s nuts!

stumpy01

Iz confused. What do they have against them?

??

iffoverload
    Free Member

I kind of understand people being sceptical and cautious about the issue of vaccines, there does seem to have been some issues in a small number of cases.

And it also seems that when they arise they are dealt with badly.

is this authentic?

http://i.bnet.com/blogs/cert-fda-letter-to-the-president-4-2-09-and-trans-team-1-7-09.pdf

gonefishin
    Free Member

When looking online for information you really need to be careful about the source of information that “healthimpactnews” doesn’t look like the best source of information. That is not to say that Pharmaceutical companies are perfect but it really isn’t the conspiracy that some seem to think.

poah
    Free Member

same way you deal with religious people – ignore their ignorant waffle.

iffoverload
    Free Member

seems a pretty ignorant stance to choose to ignore the opinions of educated professionals with many years of experience.

and the old trick of comparing things unfavourably to something completely unrelated is something that still works? ….probably 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Dealing with anti-vaxxers’ is closed to new replies.