Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Deal xtreme
  • llamaknob
    Free Member

Just seen an unbelievable deal on deal xtreme,a truvativ finishing kit, bars stem and seat post in red or yellow for what converts to about £25. Coming from Hong kong which is were the website is based they are probably gonna be a little hookey but anyone have experience with any componants from that web site?
    Are they real?
    Should i buy?
    Or will they crumble in a heap,causing Pain or death on the trail?

wattsymtb
    Free Member

They are fine. I’ve had stuff from them before. They are incredibly cheap and worldwide delivery for free.

Apparently delivery time is massively variable. A mate at work has waited over 3 weeks but when I ordered some lights they came in less than a week.

I’d say go for it.

wattsymtb
    Free Member

As for the quality of the kit. Have you not had experience of Truvativ before? it is ok. Entry level, strong enough, heavyish.

llamaknob
    Free Member

Thats it,the link i mean, what you think?
    I ride a spec hard rock pro 2010 so not that most expensive bike in the world, would you say they are an upgrade or shite?

bullandbladder
    Free Member

I dunno, I had some ‘Oakleys’ off them. Good enough quality but not something I’d want to trust my life with (like handlebars).

llamaknob
    Free Member

Thats what i was thinking,cheap red death,hahhaha.

llamaknob
    Free Member

Anyone own a set?
    Any good?

rmacattack
    Free Member

i wouldnt risk it, buy it right the once. you could be out of pocket in the long run buying these

butcher

You’ve got to remember that most of your stuff is made in china anyway. Hookey or not it probably comes out of the same factory half the time.

But I wouldn’t trust them with my life either 😆

smiff
    Free Member

bought some ergon grips from DX they were def. fake.. so i don’t know about these but probably fake, i wouldn’t take chances with handlebars.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Deal xtreme’ is closed to new replies.