Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Deal Extreme HA-III SSC P7-C Bike Light Set – any good? any reviews??
  • mangoridebike

is there an option that comes with a UK style charger rather than a US one?

toxicsoks
    Free Member

What did I do Greenvile?

*looks innocent and mildly confused*
    You know damn well what! I dunno, trying to cause trouble between Singletrack Girls High and that 'rough' school from the BM estate! 😉

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

mangoridebike – I don't think so but you can just use a normal 2 pint to 3-pin travel adapter.

Greenvile – I did no such thing, I have no knowledge of what you speak, sir.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

so . . The eagerly anticipated dx light has turned up – amazing power for the money!

Anyone know where to get a cheap us to uk adapter though?

Also my battery pack didnt come with a strap to attach to bike . . Should it have and if not what do people use??

Ta

Ratty
    Free Member

I got an adapter from Asda, £2 odd I think.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

ah . . No asda near me . . . Went to maplin and they wanted something stupid like eight squid for one . . .

jonb
    Free Member

Argos? Wilkinsons? Pound shop? Amazon?

dobo
    Free Member

i got one from boots for about £4, rip off i know but wanted to ride that night.

RE: the battery holder, theres no strap as such, just sit the battery on your stem then wrap the battery holder round the stem and secure it with the buckles.

im assuming you got the same battery holder i got.

a few tips

dont drop the battery, the plastic casing will break and make it even less waterproof

dont pull on the lead when unpluging the light from the battery

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

hmmm but there's no obvious way of connecting buckles . . No strap or anything . .

dobo
    Free Member

the velcro will hold it, then put one buckle through the other one, not lost my battery yet, but for extra security i guess b&q would have something that would do the job. they do all sors of velcro tape and fastners

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

cheers . . I cant see how one buckle could go through the other though . . . They're identical :-S

Gary_C

As suggested above,pop into B&Q & get a roll of Scotch 3M Velcro tape.I bought some a while back,its double sided with the 'hook' on one side,the 'loop' on the other,so when you wrap it round,it tightens against itself,& is reuseable.

walla24
    Free Member

do i need to fully discharge my p7 each time before i charge it up?
    cheers

radoggair
    Free Member

no, i just stick mine back on charge till the light goes green and bingo, ready to go

walla24
    Free Member

sweet cheers

bilzeng
    Free Member

did try it,I think it is ok,high brigh[/url]tness and enough working time

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

A light thread.! Is it October.?

johnners
    Free Member

Thanks Bill from China!

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Deal Extreme HA-III SSC P7-C Bike Light Set – any good? any reviews??’ is closed to new replies.