• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by GW.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Deal extreme delivery times
  • Taff
    Free Member

Cant remember how long it takes from ordering. Got 6 weeks in the back of my mind but then could’ve been 3. Need a back up light in 4 weeks time and debating whether I’ll get one.

footflaps

I just got an order from them I made in February! Had completely forgotten about it…

higgo
    Free Member

I wouldn’t order from DX if you have a 4 week deadline.
    If you weren’t fussed it may or may not be here in 4 weeks but Sod’s law applies.

I buy stuff from DX that will be handy ‘in the future’.

Taff
    Free Member

That’s what im thinking. Should’ve ordered sooner. Can order a V1 or V2 from MTB batteries so I’m not majorly worried but was looking to save some pounds if possible.

speaker2animals

Yep, both sets of my glasses took in the region of 4 weeks but due to lack of feedback and tracking I wouldn’t order anything that had to meet a deadline.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Some batteries arrived for me in about 6 days recently

hmanchester
    Free Member

Ordered some sunnies on May 24th and they arrived today.

Taff
    Free Member

Cool, I’m not going to risk it. Going to roder something from Smudge.

Don’t see any difference between the V1 light and V2 light other than the look. Everything else [battery, holder, charger, led etc] are all the same by the looks of it

GW
    Free Member

A Torch I ordered back at the end of last summer only arrived a couple of weeks ago. I’d actually given up on ever recieving it but for the tenner outlay it’s actually still been well worth the horrendous wait. Nothing else I’ve ordered has taken any longer than about 4wks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Deal extreme delivery times’ is closed to new replies.