Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Deadpool! nsfw
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Damn, I told my kid I’d take him to the Imax to see that. Looks like it’ll be at least a ’15’

Lol how you thought from any of the trailers it wasn’t going to be…

CountZero

Damn, I told my kid I’d take him to the Imax to see that. Looks like it’ll be at least a ’15’… I’m definitely not enough of a geek to go and see a superhero film without my child. Some of you may be. And that’s fine.

You do realise that the intended audience for most of these movies is largely adult?
    Especially ones like Deadpool!

righog
    Free Member

Just watched it. I knew nothing about it before going ( Teenage son dragged me along )

Loved it, Rude crude, fast paced and funny.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Going tomorrow mid morning. Yay for a directors cut,

40mpg

I’m taking the wife and kids Friday night. Its just like Avengers right?

( 😉 )

mrsfry
    Free Member

Damn you all. Not like I’m sitting here dressed up a DP waiting for a invite. 🙁

RobHilton
    Free Member

mrsfry – Member
    Damn you all. Not like I’m sitting here dressed up a DP waiting for a invite.

Bring out the gimp

paulneenan76
    Free Member

Saw it tonight. Awesome. Upper 15 boundary and not for kids. A refreshing change from the xmen and marvel universe movies. 4th wall breaking works, weirdly.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Like to be full up mrsfry?

Rubber_Buccaneer

Just seen it. Loved it. Best valentines all year 🙂

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Yup, excellent film. I’m going again next week.

beej

A slightly dissenting view… I thought the 4th wall/wisecracking was a little overdone. Funny to start with but lost impact the longer it went on.

Not a bad film, perfectly entertaining but the best bits were in the eleven (maybe, I lost count) different trailers they released beforehand.

Zero plot, just a pure origin story. The second one might be better as they can bother with a story.

Best line – “Stewart or McAvoy?”. And was that a derelict helicarrier for the big fight at the end?

mrsfry
    Free Member

Don’t want to see the stupid film…..Ryan aint all that and Marvel is pants 🙁

But if anyone doesn’t want to go alone….*cough *cough

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Deadpool! nsfw’ is closed to new replies.