• This topic has 55 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Deadpool 2
  • shermer75
    Free Member

This one has Josh Brolin so it’s gonna be even betterer, right?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxfZBun1uBU[/video]

kimbers

😆

BoardinBob

“Security – Dalton”

😆

bikebouy
    Free Member

Thought the first was excellent, bit too sweary but fun for such a violent movie..

I’ll watch this too..

shermer75
    Free Member

Can anything get too sweary?!?! 😉

jimjam
    Free Member

The best thing about the first one was Logan.

Northwind

Did enjoy the credits there. Lights: Tom Edison

Larry_Lamb
    Free Member

bikebouy – Member

Thought the first was excellent, bit too sweary but fun for such a violent movie

Bit too sweary? 😆

Wookster

Loved the first one, my only concern is can they capture what was so good about it again, given we know what to expect? Will watch it for certain anyway!

BoardinBob

I can’t believe how jacked Josh Brolin got for this!!! Definitely on the “Russian supplements” but still hella impressive

jimjam
    Free Member

BoardinBob – Member

I can’t believe how jacked Josh Brolin got for this!!! Definitely on the “Russian supplements” but still hella impressive

So cynical 🙄

That’s what clean eating and squats will get you 😆

BoardinBob

That’s what clean eating and squats will get you

Not at 49 it won’t!

jimjam
    Free Member

BoardinBob – Member

That’s what clean eating and squats will get you

Not at 49 it won’[/quote]

Well in fairness it’s still damned impressive, regardless of what he’s on. Doctors in the states seem fairly open to prescribing trt to guys over 40 so he probably could have done it legally. There are plenty of other legal substances with steroid like results out there too.

Drac

Great teaser trailer had me properly laughing. Hope it’s as good as the first.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I wonder if Hurdal will be making a return in this one.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Cable? Phew thought they were not using R.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

/\ errr?

shermer75
    Free Member

R….what?

pondo

I love the Deadpool humour – Mrs Pondo not so keen so only watched it the once, but as she’s away this weekend… 😀

Stoner
    Free Member

DP2 trailer is out in the wild.

Colour me happy.

IHN

I saw Deadpool for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I have to say that I found it a bit try-hard. I enjoyed it, don’t get me wrong, but it was a bit “ooh, look at me, I’m so ironically clever”.

Stoner
    Free Member

Dyathink?

What with how subtley they broke the fourth wall and all?

😉

mikey74
    Free Member

I saw Deadpool for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I have to say that I found it a bit try-hard. I enjoyed it, don’t get me wrong, but it was a bit “ooh, look at me, I’m so ironically clever”.

How fast was the point going when it flew over?

IHN

Y’I’do.

If I’d have watched it and thought “I love the clever way they’re ironically taking the pi$$ out of their own genre”, because they were, that was the joke, I got it, that would have been fab.

However, there was a bit too much “look at us, aren’t we clever for ironically taking the pi$$ out of our own genre, that’s the joke, do you get it?!”, if you know what I mean.

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

I’m confused – is Josh Brolin not playing Thanos in the Marvel Universe, or is DP not seen as part of that?

zilog6128

Deadpool is part of the X-Men franchise, not Marvel.

chakaping
    Free Member

+1 very underwhelmed with the original.

Maybe you need to be more of a comic book movie fan in the first place? To me it wasn’t funny enough to back up the attitude, which just left it feeling a bit flat and – I agree – try hard.

shermer75
    Free Member

I watched it again when it arrived on Netflix a couple of weeks ago, I enjoyed it even more second time around. So puerile!!!! Love it 🙂

shermer75
    Free Member

shermer75
    Free Member

OMG it’s got Ricky Baker in it. Skux life! lol

Klunk
    Free Member

in the comics deadpool steals the infinity gauntlet from  Thanos (Josh Brolin!)

DezB
    Free Member

Deadpool 2 or Incredibles 2? Which will be the bestest sequel of 2018? I’m certainly looking forward to finding out.

My son said “trouble is with Incredibles 2, the cinema will be full of kids who haven’t watched the original 120 times”! Incredibles was one of those DVDs when he was a nipper..

bikebouy
    Free Member

I just watched the trailer and it looks more of the same, which is good because I liked the first one.

CountZero

I just watched the trailer and it looks more of the same, which is good because I liked the first one.

Yup, works for me. Certainly tickles my juvenile funny bone.

peteimpreza

X-Men is a Marvel publication.

zilog6128

^^^ comics – yes, movies – no; they’re totally separate, hence no overlap of characters

shermer75
    Free Member

^^^ comics – yes, movies – no; they’re totally separate, hence no overlap of characters

Quite, I think X-Men is owned by Fox…

colournoise

For now…

Stoner
    Free Member

and another trailer. With a crotch shot too 😀

shermer75
    Free Member

Saw it on Tuesday, loved it!!! 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Deadpool 2’ is closed to new replies.