Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Deadley Darcey are you doing a euro sweepstake? Who's in?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

As above. I rather enjoyed the national one. Fivers in again? In you its a name we can trust with the pot it would seem…
    And that’s the euro football not the in out result

wrightyson
    Free Member

Ok dd is quiet anyone else interested?

trickydisco
    Free Member

#Remain 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Maybe deadlydarcy didn’t recognise himself from the thread title 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I don’t mind running one as long as there’s sufficient interest. I’ll also need time to go through up to three years of posting history to make sure I’ve never criticised the competition. 🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

5 quid a team we need 24. Same split as before. however doesn’t look like theres many takers….

bearnecessities

I’m in, obvs 🙂

jambalaya
    Free Member

I’ll play

dknwhy

I’m in

jambalaya
    Free Member

I’m in, obvs

Spent it yet ? 😉

bruneep

I’ll play.

jambalaya
    Free Member

EDIT: as before if needed to get to the total I’ll buy 2 tickets

bearnecessities

Spent it yet ?

Yup. Ended up going towards a s/h washing machine for a friend that had not much, so donated to charity in effect! I’m a total muggins 🙂

If I win this one though, it’s coke & hookers all the way, twice, with chips.

cchris2lou

I’m in.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Chapeau @bear. Chapeau

Stoner
    Free Member

Im in, but if darcydog pulls Northern Ireland out of the bag for me, she’ll get a clip round the ear.

MSP

Is there a euro fantasy game anywhere?

What if we play a league in that for the pot, doesn’t need the exact numbers of teams in the tournament, and keeps everyone’s interest until the end, when individual teams will be out.

Plus its a game of skill so definitely not gambling oh no definitely not, even the local bizzies could join in.

sadmadalan

Add me in to a sweepstake – I’ve got Albania in the office one, so I really can’t get anyone worse! And I’ll take two tickets if there are spares

bearnecessities

I’m running my work one and I got sodding Ukraine.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Plus its a game of skill so definitely not gambling oh no definitely not, even the local bizzies could join in.

I have no skill and cannot be bothered with the time it takes to enter. Sweepstake is easy

9 people so far, with double tickets if required that’s 11 so nearly half way

timidwheeler

Can I play?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Anyone can play. You’re now on the list.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Hokay all, I’ll start a thread when I get home.

*puts Stoner down for Norn Irn*

*puts Jamba down for the Republic of Ireland (but only because Luxembourg didn’t qualify)*

😀

theotherjonv

I’m in, x2 if needs be.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@dd love hate for me O’Neill vs Keane, I wanted O’Neill as England manager back innthe day. I’ll take who I’m given 😉

timidwheeler

Did this happen?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

😆

wrightyson
    Free Member

Let’s keep this post up top so dd doesn’t take all the plaudits for the actual sweepstake as well as the cash now exchanged to Panamanian dollars 😆

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Deadley Darcey are you doing a euro sweepstake? Who's in?’ is closed to new replies.