Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Dead Cats Body
  • bearnecessities

Chow meow, surely?

granny_ring

A lot of cat lovers on here I see, including the OP…..

senorj

Kitty con carne.

kirby700
    Free Member

Kitty con carne! That’s got me chuckling….
    just get the vet to dispose of it and for gods sake don’t put it the food waste bin.

nach
    Free Member

cblair246 – Member
    Nach, the question is how many dead cats do you get to 250kg???

Apparently 40. It’s science! I didn’t have to empty those bins myself, because I was in the bit that dealt with the sanitary bins from women’s loos, and sharps boxes. That was, apparently, the “cushy” job.

(It was mainly the dogs that pushed bins over the weight limit 🙁 )

maccruiskeen

The people suggesting double-bagging the cat before dumping it in a bin: do you do the same with food waste? Say a bit of chicken that’s past its use-by date?

Do you buy chicken with the blood and guts still in? Corpses – full of shit and gas and so on – are a bit more balloony and explodey than slaughtered, gutted, bled meat.

When I was a kid our cat got run over and whoever found it, not knowing who’s it was, decided the best thing to do was lay it out on the war memorial at the end of the street. Later someone who knew it was ours discovered it and we got a knock at the door and when my dad answered he was very solemnly handed a flat, frozen cat.

GregMay
    Free Member

when my dad answered he was very solemnly handed a flat, frozen cat.

MY brain read that as “flat, folded cat” like a flag.

boblo
    Free Member

with the sanitary bins from women’s loos, and sharps boxes. That was, apparently, the “cushy” job.

(It was mainly the dogs that pushed bins over the weight limit )

Yeah those slack dogs and their weighty Super Pluses… 🙂

Bez

Put it in a box with a small radioactive mass, a geiger counter wired to a hammer, and a phial of poisonous gas.

Then simply relax in the knowledge that, while the box remains closed, the cat may be alive.

johnjoe
    Free Member

I’ll have it, if the postage is paid.

Unless it’s ginger.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Corpses – full of shit and gas and so on – are a bit more balloony and explodey than slaughtered, gutted, bled meat.

I think you’re suggesting the OP needs to drill some holes in it before it goes in the bin – correct?

GregMay
    Free Member

How else would the goo come out?

johnjoe
    Free Member

OP,
    No one came back to me with regards to my assistance with your dead cat disposal issues. Just letting you know at 4 days past DOD (date of death), it’ll be no good to me, so I’ll have to decline my offer to accommodate your deceased feline.

Hope all is well

Regards

John.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Dead Cats Body’ is closed to new replies.