Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Daybreak
  • warton
    Free Member

Have we done this yet?

Its like what Gala bingo would be like on TV… Dreadful

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Has sir woke up on the wrong side this morning.?

Is'nt day time telly supposed to be shite anyway.? Thats the whole point of it.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well I think I may have seen a few minutes of The One Show a long time ago, but thought I would watch a little but yesterday as I had half an hour or so to kill. I think the word is cringeworthy. Maybe I am not the target market, but yes, it made me cringe with embarrassment and I didn't really like the design of the set which was more like that of a politics show, maybe because of Parliament in the background. The purple motif also reminded me of mid-90s adverts, maybe for loans or something like that.

rOcKeTdOg

isn't the set just a big window overlooking the london skyline?, be a bit hard to change the view Simon

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well yes but the main view is the one behind them. They could have easily designed a studio without a view from a window!!!! That show with Chris Evans was in a lock was it not? That was a nice house. 😀

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

The big breakfast. Now that was class.

tron
    Free Member

I honestly cannot understand what sort of sociopath watches breakfast TV.

Given that watching it means sacrificing sleep or arriving at work late, and we're talking about what is more or less theOne Show… I just cannot comprehend. The one show is something any sane person will try to avoid. If you're making extra time in your morning schedule to watch this dross, you really should just remove yourself from the gene pool for the sake of humanity.

warton
    Free Member

tron, I like to catch up on the news while I make and eat my breakfast. radio 4 in the kitchen, BBC in the lounge while I eat, thought I'd give daybreak a go this morning, its horrendous.

Pook

ONE! do do do do
    ONE! do do do do
    ONE! do do do do
    ONE! do do do do
    ONE!!!!

They should use the same theme tune but just change the words

DAYBREAK! do do do do
    DAYBREAK! do do do do
    DAYBREAK! do do do do
    DAYBREAK! do do do do
    DAYBREAK!!!!!

badnewz
    Free Member

what's the first thing you do when you wake up?
    wish i hadnt.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Daybreak’ is closed to new replies.