Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Dawes blowfish anyone got one?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

any good, weight wise seem competitive and look nice

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

You mean the kids bike? They’re fine for the money.

crispy1980
    Free Member

They are nice lightweight bikes but they have crappy cantilever brakes that are nit upgradeable. Dies the job though

bubs

It was the best thing we could find for the money (and we got a deal from CRC). Useful sizing if you have big child for their age as the 18inch is still nice, simple and light (with none of that back pedalling to brake nonsense).

dannyh
    Free Member

We’ve got the smallest one for our three year old son. Nice and light, well made. The bars are really wide for a small child, which is the main drawback.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Pp yes the 16″ wheel v brake kids bike

jaylittle
    Free Member

I used to work at an online bike retailer and we used to ship out quite a few, very popular bike and quite light.

hooli

My lad has one, best bike I could find for the price at the time. Pretty light as it is aluminium. I would recommend them

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I bought one used for a nephew. Very similar to a Ridgeback – decently made, proper brakes etc. tough and functional and not too heavy. I could sell one with a clear conscience, put it that way!

theonlywayisup
    Free Member

Yep, we had one too. Fairly light for a kids bike. Held it’s value quite well second hand too

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Dawes blowfish anyone got one?’ is closed to new replies.