Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • David Milliband – snidey little shit?
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It was easy to assume state control of East Coast because its owners withdrew support and could not fulfil franchise obligations.

Well that’s why I suggested waiting until the franchises expired if you want to do it the easy way. It would be very very easy.

The EU would much prefer French state owned enterprises like the railways to be privatised.

Is that what Jean-Claude Juncker told you ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

The EU would much prefer French state owned enterprises like the railways to be privatised

Yesterday you said nationalising was against EU rules and I asked for a source and you provided none [ no idea if true but never seen anythign to say it was]

Will a request for a source for this meet with the same inability to substantiate the claime?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Excellent, Mr W 🙂

JY did you see my post, I said I had looked and found that it wasn’t actually against the rules but would be very difficult in practice as the EU would resist it

Junkyard
    Free Member

Nope and ta for the clarification

Not sure how they can resist something that is not against the rules but lets not get distracted here

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

dazh – Member
    Personally I think the labour party needs to abandon divisive concepts such as left and right, rich and poor, working, middle or upper class,

All parties should do this. It’s Jurassic politics and inhibits proper discussions of real topics.

and become the party of aspiration by defining a new narrative for the nation based on personal responsibility and achievement rather than reliance on the state.

“We are all….”

Ok let’s not go there 😉

People are very reluctant to accept responsibility as the human rights thread showed

konabunny
    Free Member

Not sure how they can resist something that is not against the rules but lets not get distracted here

Common knowledge, junky, common knowledge. Tsk

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)

The topic ‘David Milliband – snidey little shit?’ is closed to new replies.