Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • David Cassidy on The One Show
  • oxnop
    Free Member

Will someone just shut him up.

I feel like stabbing my ear drums out ….

emma82
    Free Member

Quite. I turned him off, right at the bit when he was banging on about his precious fans. Muppet.

emsz
    Free Member

Haha I thought it was just me, he did love himself didn’t he.

Never heard of him.. 😕

donsimon
    Free Member

Kids, eh! 🙄

stanfree
    Free Member

If he was chocolate he would eat himself , What a nobber.

2hottie
    Free Member

Yes I wanted to punch him, what an ass he was.. self obsessed yank. He was boring too. I thought the guy talking about the grand national was going to stab him at one point especially when he kept interrupting.

I bet the staff on the show were happy to see the back of him.

Drac

You watch The One Show?

MSP

How about a bit of personal responsibility, if your stupid enough to watch the one show, you deserve to suffer all that it entails.

naedeyw
    Free Member

Ha, ha. 35-40 years ago emsz & emma82, you’d have been arguing over whether he or Donny Osmond was the best and who’s poster you’d have on your bedroom wall 😯 😆

emsz
    Free Member

Don’t think so….

Stoner
    Free Member

emsz would have been more daisy duke. Just like me 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

Sure? He was very pretty.

rewski
    Free Member

He was very annoying.

Whilst we’re on the one show, I love to go for a ride where they filmed the fish lake piece with the lama’s, where was it? My 3 year old was making a right racket so couldn’t hear.

naedeyw
    Free Member

Sorry emsz, should have added “if you were 11 or 12 years old 35-40 years ago…” which might have put it more in perspective 8)

mamadirt
    Free Member

Couldn’t resist a quick google to see what he looks like now . . . bleurrgggghh . . . reminds me of Liberace 😆

emsz
    Free Member

naedeyw.

Debbie Harry was more my thing…yeah? I had that Andy Worhol picture of her on my wall.

oxnop
    Free Member

You watch The One Show?

Good point.

emma82
    Free Member

i was a bit of a boy band girl in my youth. Still got a thing for J from 5ive even today 🙂 He’s so lovely.

emsz
    Free Member

Invite him to you wedding to sing for you, he’ll be glad of the work!! 😆

emma82
    Free Member

Well, he lives not all that far away apparently. To be fair, as lovely as he is to look at I know for a fact he can’t sing and is probably a bit thick, I’ll keep the fantasy in my head, much safer! 😯

bigyinn
    Free Member

lol @ emsz

KINGTUT
    Free Member

naedeyw – Member

Sorry emsz, should have added “if you were 11 or 12 years old 35-40 years ago…” which might have put it more in perspective

emsz – Member

Don’t think so….

emsz – Member

naedeyw.

Debbie Harry was more my thing…yeah? I had that Andy Worhol picture of her on my wall.

naedeyw.

Got it yet?

naedeyw
    Free Member

I don’t need to get it. Emsz sexuality has bugger all to do with what popstars she may or may not like. In their day The Partridge Family (Cassidy) and The Osmonds were poster fodder for many kids. I’m a straight guy and I had posters of Cream, The Rolliing Stones, and other male bands on my wall along with the tennis player’s bum and Julie Christie. It’s about what music scene you were into you see. That’s not sexual orientation exclusive you know 🙄

Oh, and the Warhol Debbie Harry was a classic 8)

emsz
    Free Member

Ohhh, chillax, my love. TUT’s just pulling your leg

Bunnyhop

rewski –

where was it?

I think they said ‘Spring tarn’.

emsz
    Free Member

naedeyw,

It’s the lust vs appreciation things isn’t it?

I had pictures of Debbie Harry, Audry Hepburn, and Nicole Appleton on my wall, there were fantasies, I also had pictures of Hendrix, and that London Calling poster of Simonon smashing his bass.

naedeyw
    Free Member

I had a poster of Sylvia Kristel; I seem to remember lust AND appreciation were involved as a teenager back in the day 😯

hughjardon
    Free Member

I have to watch the One show, got a thing for that Alex sort 😀

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘David Cassidy on The One Show’ is closed to new replies.