Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • David Cameron is…
  • Dair
    Free Member

Iggle Piggle!

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

An idiot for not offering electoral reform.

PJ266
    Free Member

The real life version of Voldemort?

CaptJon
    Free Member

About to be a back bencher.

kimbers

cynic-al
    Free Member

Lib Dems binned the tories then?

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Yep.

Brown has issued a statement that he will stand down, that Labour can find another leader, but he'll stay until labour party conference.

Fücking hell, Adam Boulton has just taken off on Campbell!!!! Bad style, thought he was going to ****t him!!!!!!

skinnysteel
    Free Member

A slick PR suit of little or no substance, standing in front of a motley collection of Tory grandees the country did well to keep out of power for so long.
    (Steps off soapbox.)

noteeth
    Free Member
    Jamie
    Free Member

Heh….that actually does look like him.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

No it doesn't.

whippersnapper
    Free Member

dot-eyed moon-face is the best description I've heard of him so far

Jamie
    Free Member

No it doesn't.

Quiet you.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

noteeth
    Free Member

No it doesn't.

Awww, don't spoil the fun… 😀 although when Jon Savage writes the definitive history of Acieeeed (here's hoping), it will be noted that many of those involved in running the big parties were – essentially – the Young Conservatives on E.

The Horror, the Horror…

anagallis_arvensis

I presume this has been posted

MrGreedy

Hadn't seen that before a_a, thanks for posting – proper funny! Something's definitely going on when Alistair Campbell comes across as the calm and sensible one.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Adam Boulton…what an absolute cock. I'm sure I could see Murdoch's hand up his arse.

kimbers

Adam Boulton…what an absolute cock. I'm sure I could see Murdoch's hand up his arse.

+1

Talkemada
    Free Member

Ear, Noteeth; somewhere, theres a video clip of some Limp Dem MP giving it large to a bit of Jungle.

Can't for the life of me remember who it was. Was wondering if it might ring a bell with you…

EDIT: It was to this.

Can't remember what programme it was on. Some late night Channel 4 madness no doubt.

noteeth
    Free Member

Ming Campbell?

grtdkad

A slick PR suit of little or no substance, standing in front of a motley collection of Tory grandees the country did well to keep out of power for so long

…nicely said!

Talkemada
    Free Member

Nah, someone younger. Simon something rings a bell.

It was a while ago. I may have been very, very stoned at the time, you know, as you do…

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘David Cameron is…’ is closed to new replies.