Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • davewilson634 is EPIC !! He sent me something for free!
  • paulwatts
    Free Member

Dave Wilson was really a Gent cos l wanted to buy a bit from him and l dont do PPal (and he doesnt do btrans.!)…..
    So he sent it FIRST CLASS for free!!!
    Now that’s stw at its very best.
    Thanks Dave!

cb

I did that for someone on here – didn’t even get a thank you…

bruneep

I did that for someone on here – didn’t even get a thank you…

Same here, not even after emailed him asking if it arrived ok. Done this with a few bits either free or a few £ donation to stw towers. No way of knowing if they ever did. 😐

sweepy
    Free Member

Good ol’dave 🙂

Merak once sent me a small item gratis when I was cheeky enough to ask. I thanked him then, and i’m doing it again now 🙂 (I just hope i’m spelling the name right)

davewilson634
    Free Member

No problem paul thanks for the post mate

peterfile
    Free Member

mildred posted out a compression ring to me which I desperately needed to get my bike on the road (or off the road!). He even paid the postage 🙂

You’ve got to love the STW community at times.

roverpig

agentdagnamit once sent me some 135×12 adapters for my Hope hubs gratis. Not sure I ever thanked him properly 😳 So, thanks Stu 🙂

bazwadah
    Free Member

I recently bought a few things from Joe (bowie278), he included some ea50 bars, deore front mech and an unused innertube all for free! Top bloke. As a first timer buying from STW its nice to know there are genuine sellers helping fellow riders.

jekkyl

This place is ace for stuff like that. I’ve both had things sent to me for nought or very little money and in a karmatastic way I’ve been able to help 3 other people so far.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘davewilson634 is EPIC !! He sent me something for free!’ is closed to new replies.