Viewing 25 posts - 81 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Dave Hinde Racing shop.
  • spuddle
    Free Member

That’s the 2nd time someones called me that, no im not him or work there etc, just never had a single problem with the only decent bike shop in Northwich, and would hate to see them close down

clubber
    Free Member

the only decent bike shop

That they are not. I’m happy you’ve had what seems to be the exception and got half decent decent service but too many people have experienced the opposite.

spuddle
    Free Member

only decent bike shop in Northwich

clubber
    Free Member

No, as I said, they cannot be described as a decent bike shop. As such, they cannot be the only decent bike shop in Northwich.

tthew

Halfords in Northwich is a WAY better bike shop than Dave Hinde. If they don’t have what I need I find it’s preferable to walk.

marcus7
    Free Member

has jack gee closed down ??? 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Should we perhaps start a new thread – “Bike shops that are better than Dave Hinde – A list”

Might be a long one…!

piemonster

It’d be much quicker to list those worse than Dave Hinde….

tthew

has jack gee closed down ???

No, but anything you could possibly need, he’ll get on Wednesday, (should you be lucky enough to find the shop open).

theonlywayisup
    Free Member

piemonster – Member
    It’d be much quicker to list those worse than Dave Hinde….

Clearly not piemonster as it’s been 12 hours and not one single suggestion for a bike shop that is worse than Dave Hinde. This could take a long time …

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

I’ve never had a bad experience shopping at Dave Hinde*

*I have never bought anything from there 😀

joemcdaid
    Free Member

they trued some chaps wheel for free so sod it i don’t want my £364 back. Lets call it a good will gesture and payment for the emails you sent me which must of taken some of your valuable time up. I’m tempted to go down there and see if they are so arrogant with a 6’3″ 16 stone angry customer standing the other side of the counter! Where is northwich?

bazingaeuan
    Free Member

Still waiting for a refund joe? Me too. Northwich by the sound of it is in deepest darkest hell. With an office (ha ha) in a small town beside Manchester.

With the amount of people asking for refunds I can only assume they can’t afford or have the funds available for thisand there is a massive backlog. I’m not convinced all the members of staff are real.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

They are. I’ve seen them.

Have you seen the start of 2001: A Space Odyssey?

Dave Hinde is the one with the bone.

bazingaeuan
    Free Member

I’ve never watched Space Odyssey. But I can imagine.

BBC Watchdog

MIght be worthwhile if anyone affected by them sends in their story.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Oh yeah, DO IT!

marcus7
    Free Member

northwich ain’t pretty… especially when they got rid of the gas tower…. the floated AND the regal cinema…

tthew

You’re a bit out of date there Marcus, (about 20 years in the case of the gas tower!) The Morgue and the courts are gone now too, and rising from the ashes of the Regal there’s a new Waitrose.

Unfortunately no-one’s bulldozed Hinde’s shop yet. 😀

bazingaeuan
    Free Member

Finally got a refund hurrah! Not from them though. My bank were kind enough to acknowledge their criminal and fraudulent behaviour.

theonlywayisup
    Free Member

Well done bazingaeuan on getting your dosh back. A small victory for all DHR victims to celebrate 😆

joemcdaid
    Free Member

got my cash back too. well the bank reclaimed it for me. i have heard nothing from the shop. so on a closing note for any of you thinking of buying at DHR don’t bother they are a bunch of thieves.

Markie
    Free Member

A route to escalation might be to pursue ones claim on the Dave Hinde racing team twitter feed. For all their protestations that it’s to do with the shop, basically it’s to do with them…

robdob
    Free Member

It’s be funny to ask Dave Hinde racing team if they ever get team kit when they ask for it, or does the boss say “sorry just sold the last one” etc. 🙂

marcus7
    Free Member

I miss the gas tower… and the bus depot….. and the drill field, Christ even 146 ATC has moved!. and omg the morgue! had a flirtation with a girl from barnton once there ( couldn’t carry on as I’m from the mighty weaverham… and never the two should mix…)

spuddle
    Free Member

mighty weaverham…

🙄

Viewing 25 posts - 81 through 105 (of 105 total)

The topic ‘Dave Hinde Racing shop.’ is closed to new replies.