Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Dating – am I playing with fire?
  • bigyinn
    Free Member

Sorry, in skim reading the thread I somehow missed the OPs results post.

Sounds like you did the right thing and also sounds like she is a bit too keen…..

smell_it
    Free Member

She’s incessantly messaging me at all hours

Defo DTF 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

hora
    Free Member

Here’s an on odd concept. Be a friend for her. Why is it ‘she’s asking for it etc’. She might be, partly because emotionally she’s all-over the place.

Be a friend. I’ve been friends with females before who need advice, a shoulder etc.

Personally I love a good joke but if I think someone of the opposite sex is vulnerable or possibly not in the best place it’s not a turn on. All bets are cancelled. Maybe being brought up by my mum alone triggers this side, empathy?

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Maybe she just wants a root.

Sounds like she does. 😉

Here’s an on odd concept. Be a friend for her.

Why’s it odd?

Also, do you want to be her friend OP? I know I’m quite picky about mine, and it sounds like it could be a cross to bear. Not that you shouldn’t do it, but I’d advise thinking carefully.

Grant_Richards
    Free Member

It’s just odd that we weren’t friends before really. Talk when we saw each other but not friends. I’m happy to be someone to talk to. Just not sure about how to avoid anything else. Or maybe not. I’ll play it by ear. But damn she’s hot

freeagent
    Free Member

But damn she’s hot

If she’s not coming back to work, and you can have a grown-up chat first about ‘FWB’ rather than diving into a relationship then I’d be very tempted to give her what she wants… ;o)

sparkyrhino

She’s attractive,how about the life insurance paid out yet?

I’ll see myself out!

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

If she’s not coming back to work, and you can have a grown-up chat first about ‘FWB’ rather than diving into a relationship then I’d be very tempted to give her what she wants… ;o)

TBH it’s certainly worthy of mature consideration*.

*The mature part being that you potentially could still work together and there’s three kids involved.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

as Weeksy says women have desires too and she may well want to get laid . . .

but speaking as a girl if I felt like that and then did happen to go on a date with a guy from work . . . I’d feel a lot better afterwards if it went far enough that I felt desired but not too far that it caused a whole heap of problems

Just because we want something it doesn’t mean it will make the situation better.

. . . but good luck getting out alive if she’s in some grief driven rampant sex pest mood!!!

RobHilton
    Free Member

Maybe she just wants a root. But without knowing, I’m doing nothing.

If only there was some way you could find out, like maybe ask her?

thestabiliser – Member
    You could have worked harder on your alias, too.

😆

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

But damn she’s hot?

…this changes things… 😀

codybrennan
    Free Member

One thing…..the husband died earlier this year?

Had he been ill for a while? This might change things if so. If she’d been dealing with someone who’d been failing for a long time, it may be that she’s come to terms with things.

Also- she’s hot 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Dating – am I playing with fire?’ is closed to new replies.