Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Darwin at work…?
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

Leicester school run parent’s abuse over seatbelt

How can people take so little care of their kids?
    I take two of my girls to school each morning and we have to drive past the local high school – I wish the police would turn up there one day…. cars parked up anywhere they like, stopping dead in front of of you with no indicating and children wandering out into the road without looking to see if they’re going to be squashed.
    The difference between the primary school and the high school is huge.
    Most confusing are the high school kids walking away from school at 8:50 😐

bigyinn
    Free Member

Im not going comment as my blood pressure will start to rise and im quite chilled so far this morning!

Drac

What a nice gentleman and such a role model.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Child unrestrained in the car, attempted murder quick and easy lock em up.

br
    Free Member

Neither had he.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

People like that should be put down.
    Nice, simple and easy.

tinybits
    Free Member

Ah Leicester, how I miss it…..

DezB
    Free Member

Can’t say I blame him. What has it got to do with some busy body journalist? 😆

martinhutch

Nice bit of cycling on a busy footpath outside a school at the end there too.

binners

The crafty bugger! If you notice though, he was also having a fag. Cleverly playing the long game, if the childs face/windscreen interface failed to deliver immediate results

molgrips
    Free Member

My neighbour takes his 2 year old kid to the supermarket in the front seat of his car. It’s only about half a mile, but it does go around a pretty busy risky roundabout, and in the cul-de-sac and the retail park (yeah it’s great round here..) there’s AMPLE scope for a fender bender, which could prove quite nasty for a 2 year old in the front seat.

allthepies
    Free Member
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Darwin at work…?’ is closed to new replies.