Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Dartmoor tomorrow
  • trailmonkey

Meeting at the Hound at 12.00. Nothing too epic ( keeping powder dry for Sunday ) but planning on all the technical treats between the hound and the Warren House. Psycho, Rib Popper, Coombe down, Bowermans, Dingly Dell. Plus anything else that anyone can think of.

Sick dude.

sharki
    Free Member

‘stid!

snaps
    Free Member

What time & where on Sunday?

trailmonkey

Sharki, I’ll send you a photo SMS of the best bits 😉

trailmonkey

Snaps. Bovey railway 10.30. Do you know it ?

snaps
    Free Member

Is that the bridge over the old railway on the A382 just north of BT?

Si
    Free Member

Got the best run down Coombedown on thurs night – hit all corners perfect! Ridin so fast atm as is bowermans and canyons oddly enough…

sharki
    Free Member

Yeah! that’s the place.

TM don’t mind me i’ll just butt in and be a pain here for a while..

Hello snaps…i can’t make tomorow as there’s no way of me getting to dunster, the steam trains run too late and the buses are shite too.
    Thanks for the offer and enjoy.

back to you TM 😉

trailmonkey

Snaps. Yes it is. SX810784

Si, gonna give Canyons a miss and try Rib Popper, which runs adjacent. You have to climb back up to do the triangle but it’s more techno than Canyons.

You can join in Sharki. We still love you even if you are broken 😀

Si
    Free Member

Cool. I hope DA_DICK doesnt make an appearance and spoil the ride for you 😉

DA_DOOD–lulz
    Free Member

u is jus a hater cos u can’t cum out an dat

jam-bo

got the car sorted si?

off work next thursday so might be up for a ride.

got the opening day at gawton next weekend if you chaps fancy coming to have a look see….

sharki
    Free Member

I did look at coming down this weekend for the race for cake, but i turned out as ‘the race to actually get there before the weekend ended’

trailmonkey

Jambo, Sharki, Snaps, anyone in the market for some brand new 661 Raji gloves ? Size L still in the plastic sleeves, 5 pairs left £9 each. Let me know by Monday if you want in.

sharki
    Free Member

Not fa me deary too light weight

snaps
    Free Member

Nor me – I bought three pairs of Answer gloves a few weeks back in the Leisurelakes sale.

slugwash
    Free Member

TM, If I finish my great feat of domestic civil engineering tomorrow(glazing a greenhouse & terracing the garden) then I’ll be along at Bovey on Sunday if that’s kool 🙂

Si
    Free Member

Jambo engine rebuild in progress. Hopefully sorted for next weekend

Burchy1
    Free Member

you not about this weekend then Si?

Built up the Patriot yet?

Si
    Free Member

sharki – if car is sorted can come to totnes via train and we can both head over to Gawton if you want

Si
    Free Member

Patriot is awaiting new rims and Pike service from Jim, Dave

Got folks down for week so feel as if I should make the effort as they have travelled 300miles.

So not about this weekend or next thurs actually Jmabo, but if car is sorted then hopefully next Fri onwards be about lots

Burchy1
    Free Member

Got the PA built up now, lots of fun trying to remember how to ride a hardtail well, singlespeeded though.

If the Gawton thing is Friday, i may be interested too, but got to go to Cornwall Saturday.

jam-bo

its on the saturday but its open every day of the week, you just have to splash out £5 on a day ticket from dartmoor cycles.

on the saturday its free, there is a burger van, soundsystem and a whole load of demo bikes.

there may even be a free uplift (first come, first served) but the wheel fell off our trailer earlier in the week….

Si
    Free Member

You done Bowermans and Smallacombe yet on the HT? Tis the way forward…

Burchy1
    Free Member

Not yet, think you’ve just convinced me to take it tomorrow though…

TM – definately Bowermans tomorrow then 😀

trailmonkey

Eastern Dartmoor on a HT is soooooooooooo 2006 😉

jam-bo

and just for interest, there are finally patching up the roads on the moors after the beating they’ve had over the winter.

not sure if they are working over the weekend but it was a slow run home tonight.

trailmonkey

Still big holes over the east side. It’ll give the sheeps some nice shady places to hide in during the summer though 8)

jam-bo

they were working there way from ashburton towards princetown. there were about four different crews out.

the bit through poundsgate was getting ridiculous.

trailmonkey

Yeah, that’s the main drag. I reckon it will be some time before all the damage is sorted, if ever.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Dartmoor tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.